Lifestyle tips

What are you wearing? what's your fav item of clothing?

The little husband has a plaid flannel shirt he loves. He bought it about 70 lbs or so ago and although he's filled it, it has withstood his weight gain. Whenever he's preparing a big family dinner like today he enjoys wearing it.
5 years

I like maternity dresses. But since I am a straight male, I would never wear them in public. But they fit my shape the best.
5 years

johnxyz:
I like maternity dresses. But since I am a straight male, I would never wear them in public. But they fit my shape the best.

Would maternity jeans be out of the question for wearing in public?
5 years

johnxyz:

nofbar:

Yes.
5 years

Jeans at least a size or two too small but cover my gut with a loose t shirt that gives me room for more, I like to have my waist bands digging in to remind me of what a glutton I am becoming!
5 years

I love wearing a tight medium t-shirt and a pair of bikini cut briefs in the smallest size I can squeeze my fat bottom and thighs into, then over eat!
5 years

Dresses. I haven’t tried to wear pants in years. I gained so much, I can’t even pull some of my dresses over my hips anymore.
2 years

Croptops. I don’t wear them in my home town, but I travel a lot for work so when every I’m out I mostly wear croptops after work hours. I haven’t gained a ton yet but with the small pudge I have, I love having it exposed to the world and getting the “wtf” type comments. Esp. when I put a belly ring in.
2 years

Favorite clothing item(s)? Button down shirts that are snug in the belly and pull, even more when sitting down, and pants that slide under my belly.
2 years

johnxyz:

nofbar:

johnxyz:
Yes.

Why exactly ?
Jeans are jeans so if they fit wear them.
2 years
12   loading