Gaining

Need advice on how to gain alot of fat fast

Heavy cream smiley
5 years

Why stop with only 10oz per day? Is this the bodies limit to breaking it down? If 10oz is good the whole 32oz must be better, right?
5 years

CloudPuff,

Here is a recipe for successful rapid weight gain:

One packet of Devil's food bake or other favorite cake or brownie mix, three scoops of GNC 3000 calorie weight gain shake powder, vanilla or other flavored ice cream, Hershey's chocolate fudge sauce, 1/2 and 1/2 or heavy cream, blended all together with 1 packet of yeast for belly expansion. Best to serve warm. Additional yeast and sugar along with a follow-up shake enhances the belly expansion and makes your belly even bigger.
5 years

CloudPuff:
2lbs a week for $7 I'm really getting sold on Heavy Cream!!! How Fattening Is It? I'm looking to put on as much soft fat as possible I tried weight gain powder before and I grew a little but the weight just made me thicker not softer.[/quote]

Just gotta up your calories each day. Lots of sugary snacks and heavy cream will fatten you fast
5 years

Student in NYC? Find the closest one of these and stretch your dollar as far as you can stretch your belly: m.yelp.com.au/search
5 years

lifemadesweeter.com/easy-4-ingredient-peanut-butter-fudge/ Cheap, easy fudge recipe (with links to other flavors)
5 years

I would drink a lot of sugary soft drinks, lots of calories, but not too filling. If you can, eat lots of peanut butter, nearly as many calories as ice cream, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are a favorite binge for me.
I worry about heavy cream, being hard to digest and would really mess with cholesterol levels, etc.
Eat up and enjoy the pounds!
5 years

I've just come to the end of a very intense week+ of calorie overconsumption, taking me from 224lb 8 days ago, to 231 today. By supplementing "normal" food with heavy (double, in UK) cream, as well as drinking sugar solution, I was able to consume between 7,000 and 9,000 calories each day.
5 years

Fanedfox:
I would drink a lot of sugary soft drinks, lots of calories, but not too filling. If you can, eat lots of peanut butter, nearly as many calories as ice cream, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are a favorite binge for me.
I worry about heavy cream, being hard to digest and would really mess with cholesterol levels, etc.
Eat up and enjoy the pounds!

The power and economic sustainability of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches is amazing. I have been trying to add one to my daily diet and they are so fulfilling and fun to eat.

The heavy cream is a lot for me but enjoyable in small quantities or mixed in milkshakes. I once did it pretty consistently for a few weeks and remember my skin getting really soft from the subcutaneous fat. It was very nice.
1 month