Fat experiences

Exotic feederism fantasies

I’d love to have here people suggest and talk about some exotic feederism ideas. I write for this site and have done stories such as “The Big Scoop” “Pavlovian Response” and “Paradise”. I want to write a new story and have a few ideas but I’d love to get ideas from everyone else here.

I find myself writing a lot about “society getting fat”. As in a community changes to accept feederism. I’ve found that I’m a bit bias towards these fantasies. Anything I see here that I like enough I’ll probably write about.

So ladies and gents what feederism fantasies are your favorite?
5 years

I adore stories of gorging on massive quantities of food and drink such that bellies and breasts swell up and burst out pants, shirts, bras, and undies.

I wish I coulld do that, but I can't get to the point of being truly stuffed, I get nauseated before then. I could, maybe, at a good buffet with lots of variety, but none are near me.
5 years

nofbar:
I adore stories of gorging on massive quantities of food and drink such that bellies and breasts swell up and burst out pants, shirts, bras, and undies.

I wish I coulld do that, but I can't get to the point of being truly stuffed, I get nauseated before then. I could, maybe, at a good buffet with lots of variety, but none are near me.

Fat bursting out of clothes magically or just being stuffed like normal. Is it just someone who goes too far at a buffet or is there magic/science involved that makes it go over the top?
5 years

nofbar:

LoopsnBloops:
Fat bursting out of clothes magically or just being stuffed like normal. Is it just someone who goes too far at a buffet or is there magic/science involved that makes it go over the top?

Just normal stuffing.
5 years

LoopsnBloops:
I�d love to have here people suggest and talk about some exotic feederism ideas. I write for this site and have done stories such as �The Big Scoop� �Pavlovian Response� and �Paradise�. I want to write a new story and have a few ideas but I�d love to get ideas from everyone else here.

I find myself writing a lot about �society getting fat�. As in a community changes to accept feederism. I�ve found that I�m a bit bias towards these fantasies. Anything I see here that I like enough I�ll probably write about.

So ladies and gents what feederism fantasies are your favorite?

I write weight gain erotica on deviant are (fanedfox) one of my old favorites was a story about friends around a pool, complimenting each other on their weight gains.
5 years

If you're still looking for ideas, I'd really be interested in a prequel to "The Big Scoop". Big fan of that work and I'd love to see how the cultural shift in the town toward feederism occured.
5 years

I'm always a big fan of stories where one person starts to gain weight and then ends up causing changes in the people around there who join in either intentionally or otherwise in some way, shape or form on both sides
5 years

My fantasy is to be a king with a court of 4 to 6 beautiful women. I challenge them to a contest to see who can gain the most weight in a single year with the winner becoming my wife and queen. Each month my female court is weighed and measured in front of me and then treated to a lavish feast which I participate in as well. After a year, I award the fattest member of my court with marriage and the crown.

After marriage, our now fattened female servants turn the tables on us. My Queen and I spend the rest of our reign being fed and fattened, living a life of pure gluttony and sex, with our servants participating in food fueled orgies on a regular basis. It is truly good to be the king!
5 years

female university student leaves her usb stick in a computer at school and somehow one of her profs gets a hold of it by accident (via the ol' switcheroo perhaps?). Anyway, he plugs the usb into his laptop and realizes it isn't his. He soon discovers whoever the stick belongs too, they have two papers in progress and a ... weight gain fetish? Intrigued one of his students shares his interest he figures out who it is and it's a female student who he had suspected has had a crush on him for some time.

At this point the fantasy can diverge into two diffeerent versions.

Version1: The prof confronts her in private and is able to convince her to have a pig out in the cafeteria funded by the prof as he watches from a few tables away.

Version2: he starts to put on some weight and purposefully teases her. For example, he may talk about having to get new clothes before starting the lecture, he might walk by her seat a little more often giving her the perfect eye level view of his new paunch.

It's a little vanilla but it's what works for me right now.
5 years

pdt:
There's some good ones floating around about medical professionals with ulterior motives who make people enormous "for their own good".

I'll still always be partial to a good kidnapping famtasy, though. I like to imagine myself in situations like that, where I'm removed completely from society and fattened up endlessly for some resourceful villain's entertainment, at a secret location.
Been there done that several times links to those on my profile lol
5 years
12   loading