General

Eating disorder + fetish

Hey everyone,

is there anyone here who is into weight gain and/or stuffing and suffers also from an eating disorder like Binge Eating or Bulimia? I am so interested in your stories and I would like to talk to you. I myself am a binge eater and this is the way I'm reaching out to find anyone like me. Feel free to send me a PN.
5 years

Eating disorder + fetish

That is very interesting to read! I am a binge eater myself as I wrote above. I have the one side where I eat emotionally and suffer and am taking therapy and the other side where it's the complete opposite - the fetish. I wonder if I can ever overcome the eating disorder and still have these phantasies about gaining weight and stuffing.

I also think that because for me being big was always something to be ashamed of my brain turned this humiliation around to be pleasant to make it bearable.
5 years

Eating disorder + fetish

I used to have an undiagnosed eating disorder (anorexia, body dysmorphia). I later let go and gained lots of weight. Now I often binge (just did!) and wonder if it might be considered binge eating disorder. I am intrigued by others' experience with these things too and would be happy to chat more.
5 years