Extreme obesity

When you get the thumbs up to destroy someone's life...

Vanity Fair:
I'd absolutely love to ruin a person's life, watching them grow and grow, watch them unable to hold a job, watch them unable to wipe their own asses, admire their progress in a bariatric sized coffin. I wonder if I could get a sculpture gravestone that looks like their heaviest weight self to ensure their accomplishments are fully appreciated.

I lile the way you think.
The sculpture is a good idea. Or at least you can put their final weight on thier gravestone. That number would be one of their (and your) great accomplishments, so gotta get it as high as possible. Sort of like a high score.
What would be more important to you though, getting the weight number as high as possible? Our just the act of ruining them so utterly and completely? Or both?
5 years

Vanity Fair:
I'd absolutely love to ruin a person's life, watching them grow and grow, watch them unable to hold a job, watch them unable to wipe their own asses, admire their progress in a bariatric sized coffin. I wonder if I could get a sculpture gravestone that looks like their heaviest weight self to ensure their accomplishments are fully appreciated.

GainAddict:
The sculpture is a good idea. Or at least you can put their final weight on thier gravestone. That number would be one of their (and your) great accomplishments, so gotta get it as high as possible. Sort of like a high score.
What would be more important to you though, getting the weight number as high as possible? Our just the act of ruining them so utterly and completely? Or both?

Vanity Fair:
I'm a true sadist, I would say both.

I agree. They're both important for me as well. And combining them makes it even better. Like, you're trying to destroy a person, and see just how heavy you can make them in the process. How far you can get them to go before the end.

EDIT: I should point out that I'm on the other side of this. I'm a true masochist and very much enjoy the idea of this being done to me.
5 years

GainAddict:

EDIT: I should point out that I'm on the other side of this. I'm a true masochist and very much enjoy the idea of this being done to me.[/quote]

This is the same for myself also!

As you might be able to tell from my screen name. smiley
5 years

Giving someone the thumbs up.
5 years

Thumbs up, method A.
5 years

Idk if they have the thumbs up, more like implicit consent. I don't really see a life of immobility without a serious decline in health.
5 years

Vanity Fair:

GainAddict:

Vanity Fair:
I'm a true sadist, I would say both.

Wemotorcycle:
We're all Satanist

Omfg what a hot horror film that would be 🤤🤤 a master feeder with a graveyard of morbidly obese sculptures acting as trophies marking his successes
4 years

I want to be destroyed by food. Buried alive under a sea of blubber that eventually overwhelms me.

I want to be lovingly and gently fattened at first. Tricked into eating more and more until it's an unbreakable habit. Then, as I lose all control, they become much more forceful. My thoughts and feeling are pushed to the side in their quest to fatten me faster and faster. I want them to relish in my terror as I can do less and less except sit/lie there and eat. I want them to bind me to keep me stuck as the last vestiges of my mobility fade away. I want Immobility to just be the start. They'll be no choice, no reasoning and no going back. I want to know I have no choice except to lie there and be fattened to death.
4 years

Going full necroposting here, but I'm bored and like to talk.

A is super fun in fiction and fantasy, but I couldn't see it working IRL without straight up kidnapping and all sorts of other laws being violated. Even people who fantasize about it would probably panic at some point and you can't really just hide someone away in a basement forever. But damn it works for erotica!

Option 2 is the only realistic one, and also the way darker one, in my opinion. All you're doing is convincing someone. That's not a crime. On surface level this option seems more gentle, but the implications are so much worse. They go in too deep and want out a bit down the line? Probably won't work; their social circle has been watching them "do it to themselves" for years. You didn't hold them prisoner or anything, right? Eventually they have no choice but to keep going to whatever end. Way darker.
4 years

I love how you think.

You’re right. Second option is darker — and it sounds like it would be way more fun.

Firelion:
Going full necroposting here, but I'm bored and like to talk.

A is super fun in fiction and fantasy, but I couldn't see it working IRL without straight up kidnapping and all sorts of other laws being violated. Even people who fantasize about it would probably panic at some point and you can't really just hide someone away in a basement forever. But damn it works for erotica!

Option 2 is the only realistic one, and also the way darker one, in my opinion. All you're doing is convincing someone. That's not a crime. On surface level this option seems more gentle, but the implications are so much worse. They go in too deep and want out a bit down the line? Probably won't work; their social circle has been watching them "do it to themselves" for years. You didn't hold them prisoner or anything, right? Eventually they have no choice but to keep going to whatever end. Way darker.
4 years
12   loading