Extreme obesity

When you get the thumbs up to destroy someone's life...

As either a feedee or a feeder, knowing that you're not going to stop until death by fat, which will most likely involve being rendered house or bed bound before the heart attack or final stroke, what is a hotter and/or more enjoyable idea...

A) Creating or becoming a fully sedentary recluse as soon as possible, forced to give up everything else cared about or enjoyed, weakened and atrophied quickly and prematurely?

Or,

smiley Doing as many active or weight sensitive things as one can before they are stripped from one's life, but being forced to keep stretching out that poor body with a fat prison a everything loved is taken away forever?
5 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
As either a feedee or a feeder, knowing that you're not going to stop until death by fat, which will most likely involve being rendered house or bed bound before the heart attack or final stroke, what is a hotter and/or more enjoyable idea...

A) Creating or becoming a fully sedentary recluse as soon as possible, forced to give up everything else cared about or enjoyed, weakened and atrophied quickly and prematurely?

Or,

smiley Doing as many active or weight sensitive things as one can before they are stripped from one's life, but being forced to keep stretching out that poor body with a fat prison a everything loved is taken away forever?

What do you mean buy astophied quickly and prematurely?

Confused.
5 years

I don't know quite what you mean so here are my options;

1. The Feedee wants to be fattened for the purpose of becoming helpless, unhealthy and immobile.

2. The Feedee is willing to give up health and mobility in pursuit of becoming as fat as possible.

3. The Feedee really wants to be healthy and mobile as possible but their desire to eat and propensity to gain means they can't help but become unhealthy and immobile.

4, The Feedee is a combination of 2 and 3 in that they enjoy getting fatter and know they will become unhealthy and immobile because of their propensity.
5 years

pdt:
The second one lol. My feeder and I are scrambling to go on some cool vacations and stuff before I'm like officially too fat for airplanes in a year or two. I'm already too fat for roller coasters in nearly 100% of cases, with my 54" and growing blob of a waist, so theme parks are already a waste of time.

That said, I wouldn't complain if she suddenly changes her mind and starts trying to fast-track me. There's something terribly appealing about the prospect of helplessly ballooning out of control for my partner's gratification.

I'm more interested in what would cause the most sexual pleasure, in spite of any existential suffering or pain. So, even if you hated your partner for it, but we're being honest about how much you were getting off.
5 years

JackSteven:
I don't know quite what you mean so here are my options;

1. The Feedee wants to be fattened for the purpose of becoming helpless, unhealthy and immobile.

2. The Feedee is willing to give up health and mobility in pursuit of becoming as fat as possible.

3. The Feedee really wants to be healthy and mobile as possible but their desire to eat and propensity to gain means they can't help but become unhealthy and immobile.

4, The Feedee is a combination of 2 and 3 in that they enjoy getting fatter and know they will become unhealthy and immobile because of their propensity.

It's obvious what I mean, I think you're just not sure if it's as dark as it sounds (it is)
5 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
It's obvious what I mean, I think you're just not sure if it's as dark as it sounds (it is)

So the point is to do harm or the point is to get as fat as possible?
5 years

Hedonistic_Purity:

Or,

Hmm that's tough. B has appeal because, even though you know outcome, it can kinda sneak up on you. You can keep fooling yourself for longer. Trying to go about normally while never entirely sure when you might be doing that activity for the last time. Doors of opportunity and alternative choices slowly closing one by one because of one's growing weight and disability until only one path remains. And that's pretty hot.

But I think A might be more preferable. While it's a bigger lifestyle shock, the idea of being deliberately debilitated and rapidly reaching a point of no return before I could change my mind is quite exciting. By the time reality really sunk in it might already be too late.
5 years

Hedonistic_Purity:

Or,

Saginata:
Hmm that's tough. B has appeal because, even though you know outcome, it can kinda sneak up on you. You can keep fooling yourself for longer. Trying to go about normally while never entirely sure when you might be doing that activity for the last time. Doors of opportunity and alternative choices slowly closing one by one because of one's growing weight and disability until only one path remains. And that's pretty hot.

But I think A might be more preferable. While it's a bigger lifestyle shock, the idea of being deliberately debilitated and rapidly reaching a point of no return before I could change my mind is quite exciting. By the time reality really sunk in it might already be too late.

Yum
5 years

Hedonistic_Purity:

Or,

justapig:
100% A
sounds like a pure dream
Agree!
5 years

Hedonistic_Purity:

Or,

Saginata:

Omg A for the exact reason you mentioned 😛😛 rapid transformations are so hot, just the shock of it all would be so amazing. I need it 😈
5 years
12   loading