Gaining

Newlywed weight gain

New here, and in disbelief at how much weight Ive gained since I got married last year. 30lbs all in my belly and hips. My husband loves it, and I love all the teasing that comes along with it. I wanted to see if anyone else had this experience smiley
5 years

Newlywed weight gain

Ohbig:
New here, and in disbelief at how much weight Ive gained since I got married last year. 30lbs all in my belly and hips. My husband loves it, and I love all the teasing that comes along with it. I wanted to see if anyone else had this experience smiley

Since getting married in June, the little husband can't get into the clothes he wore at the time. Just before our guests came on Monday he tried on a shirt, and when he bent over every button popped off. He ate a huge amount at the dinner he made, and I'm already seeing the effects.
Enjoy your nesting.
5 years

Newlywed weight gain

Post marriage weight gain is very common:
www.confessionpost.com/8908/My-wife-is-fattening-me-up
5 years

Newlywed weight gain

Exstuffed:
when I got married she was a skinny 5’8” and maybe 130 wringing wet.
In the 10 days of honeymoon she put on 12 pounds... and in the three months after another 20

I always fantasized about getting married to a merely plump woman who began to really pig out on the honeymoon cruise, becoming noticeably fatter as the week went on. And once home, the gain continued, with her being perfectly content from then on with her constant over eating and growing weight.
5 years

Newlywed weight gain

Ohbig:

Sounds like you may not be done gaining.
With thirty added pounds already on board and maybe more on the way, all I can say is you have a very fortunate husband.
5 years

Newlywed weight gain

If I every get married I'm sure I will balloon up! Hopefully my fattening ways will rub off on my partner as well.
5 years

Newlywed weight gain

So true!

My wife has gained weight pretty much from day one of our marriage. We have been married for thirty five years. She really gained during her first pregnancy. I am forty pound heavier than when we got married. I was in the military reserves and had to watch my weight up until five years ago, steadily, but slowly gaining.
5 years

Newlywed weight gain

My soon to be wife, but s/o for 13 years has steadily gained from UK 14 to 26, I'm looking forward to the newly wed couple of dress size gains next year. The other night I was aroused watching her devour a whole KFC family bucket almost to herself , I had 2 pieces and she had the other 8 pieces , just loving how she is slowly succumbing to her obesity.
5 years