Fat experiences

Personal experience

So, I have been on this site for quite some time but stayed very quiet. I would like to share a bit my experience.

I am originally from Europe, born in the seventies and in a surrounding where fat shaming was a standard. I was always attracted to fat people as far as I can remember, but kept it very secret at a point this attraction wasn’t entirely conscious.

When the times of having girlfriends came, all of them were in slightly excess weight. I remember I have been teased sometimes and didn’t took it very well.

At the time of my university graduation, internet broke and I discovered plus size models. The pictures were amateur and not really aesthetic but I was fascinated. I think I have learned English thanks to these first fat positive websites.

I now live in Canada and l am married with a wonderful voluptuous woman and we have kids. Unfortunately my wife is very health concerned despite her natural curvatures and not very “into it”.

Now that I am fully aware of my attractions and that I accept them, I am even more obsessed with fat bodies. I admire all curvy women that I happen to met in my part of the world and thank God every day he thought about such perfect creatures. But I feel a little bit of deception in my life, to not being in a truly aware and accepted relationship including this fantasy. I feel like the younger generations today have more acceptance for it.

So, my advice is: if you like curvy figures and overweight bodies: embrace that aspect of your life as early as you can !
5 years