Lifestyle tips

Besides his or her birthday suit....

What do you like for your feedee to wear while at home?
5 years

When I come home and it's time for dinner I expect him to wear something nice, but mornings are busy.
I allow him a pair of sweatpants as long as I don't ever see him wear them.
Clothes are starting to become a challenge. He's slowing down in growth which is nice, because I scheduled him for a tailoring appointment. I go to work functions and we habe formal occasions, and I expect him to look good - he's a handsome little man in any case and ought to appear so, so I'm looking forward to getting some clothes made for him that fit.
5 years

Sloppy loose clothes. That allow for additional gaining.
5 years

TheWhipHand:
When I come home and it's time for dinner I expect him to wear something nice, but mornings are busy.
I allow him a pair of sweatpants as long as I don't ever see him wear them.
Clothes are starting to become a challenge. He's slowing down in growth which is nice, because I scheduled him for a tailoring appointment. I go to work functions and we habe formal occasions, and I expect him to look good - he's a handsome little man in any case and ought to appear so, so I'm looking forward to getting some clothes made for him that fit.

If sweatpants are not allowed, what is?
5 years

There are other pants besides sweat pants. Jeans, for example, but when I get home for dinner I expect him to be dressed as stated.
5 years

[b]lectraplayer:[/b

...speak of belts, where can I find some good elastic belts?[/quote]

Have you tried a military surplus store?

I remember having purchased a belt, that would stretch, and the buckle was completely adjustable. It had a pin that would slide and grab inside.
5 years