General

Do you speak openly about your fetish with anyone?

I was wondering do you guys speak openly about your fetish with strangers? I mean not people from FF because obviously we're here for similar reasons.
Do you think we should be able to speak openly about it with anyone? Or not?
5 years

august:
I have in the past and it didn't go over well. I've found that most people either think you're a freak, look at you like you're insane and/or try to convince you that you should't be into it. There's really no benefit to sharing my sexual fetishes with people so I don't see any point in bringing the subject up with anyone other than my gf, since it will just cause conflict and awkwardness.

I know that's a pity. Talking about fetishes is taboo when most people have fetishes. Too bad a lot of people don't get the benefit of sharing sexual experiences, fetishes and all that stuff with people.

I think we would all be living a healthier life if we could just speak openly about anything together. But maybe i'm a fool smiley
5 years

No...because several have mentioned that others not into it will think it is pretty weird. It seems pretty normal to us....but there are a lot of things that other people might be into which I might think is pretty strange....and I am fairly open minded.

Even within this "fetish" others have way more extremes and other kinks within that others of us don't.....so there are many levels within this "fetish".
I started out liking chubbier girls and liked when they gained some weight.....I never thought I would desire women 300+ lbs. and I would want my wife to be that heavy....when I used to think she would be Fat enough for my at 150-160 lbs......you see what I am saying?
5 years

Thanks everyone for sharing. After about 20 years, I'm finally accepting what turns me on but I'm not sure how to deal with it. I appreciate your thoughts.
5 years

Anyone who knows me, knows I like larger women. However, I don't mention that I like to see women gain. Preferences are for sharing, fetishes are not.
5 years

Ever since I told my wife I like her with a bit more meat on her, I've integrated it into our conversations. She'll be complaining to someone that she's gained 10 lbs and I'll say "but she looks better than ever"

She's told 2 of her girlfriends who pack it on that I like it when she is heavier and with them too it just rolls into the conversation.

I state it as a preference, the way other men will say they prefer blondes or whatever. I don't like to present it as a kink fixation.
5 years

Yes, but only as a preference.

Which it really is, I can be attracted to thin women as well. Much less likely, but it can happen.
5 years

august:
I have in the past and it didn't go over well. I've found that most people either think you're a freak, look at you like you're insane and/or try to convince you that you should't be into it. There's really no benefit to sharing my sexual fetishes with people so I don't see any point in bringing the subject up with anyone other than my gf, since it will just cause conflict and awkwardness.

Check this out :

[img]https://i1.ytimg.com/vi/LTHm8tntElE/default.jpg' alt='' oncontextmenu='alert("This image is copyright © protected"); return false;'>[/img]&t=517s
5 years

No, I haven’t. Only on-line. I hint at it irl. I don’t know if anyone has caught on.
5 years

Online obviously and with my best friends
5 years
12   loading