Fat experiences

Fatter feet

As we get bigger the usual body parts are mentioned the belly the bottom and not forgetting the boobs but feet hands never get a mention, as weight goes up do you notice your shoes get tighter
5 years

Fatter feet

The little husband has experienced this. His feet are much fatter as he has gained, and after we got married a few months ago we had to re-size his ring, as it was hurting.
His belly has stopped growing but other parts now seem to be getting fatter. Glad someone finally mentioned this.
5 years

Fatter feet

Yea...this is a great topic.

I love noticing the little things or changes on my wife after a decent weight gain. As you mentioned her feet become a bit chubbier as well as wrists and forearms and a little bit more swelling in the ankles. It actually takes quite a bit of weight for her fingers to swell up fatter.....it has only happened I would say 2 times during her biggest gainings.

A slight different note is noticing certain things like when she sits in the car she seems quite a bit taller from all the extra paddin in her butt and thighs. Also I like her outlook when she is fatter....she is more easy going and tends to not restrict herself with food obviously, drinking, sex.....well everything she is more carefree about and relaxed....not as up tight.
5 years

Fatter feet

My wife's usual footwear has always been sneakers or Doc Martens (maybe some flat sandals in the Summer). When we got married she'd gained about forty pounds from the last time she'd worn dressy shoes. She bought new shoes for the wedding, of course, but barely tried them on -- after all, she knew her size.

They were of a style to cover the toes and have a rim around the outside of the foot, but nothing covering the top of most of the foot. Well, by the time we got to the chapel her feet had already started to bulge out of the top of the shoes, and by the time we'd gotten through the whole thing there was of course extra swelling and and she was very visibly bulging out of the shoes.

That was the day that I realized her feet were getting fat. I felt bad for her, but at the same time I was turned on everytime that I looked down and saw that evidence of how every part of her was getting fat.
5 years