Gaining

Delayed effects of heavy cream 0_o

When I was drinking it .... it was a quart per day ... 3600 calories. Along with half a pecan pie of course! And in addition to all the other stuff I ate too much of!
5 years

HammerTime44:
"1600 a pint before bed[/quote]"

Slacker! LOL JKG
5 years

Damn heavy cream really fills you up. I get so full chugging a quart but I'm really looking forward to putting on more. My belly is so much more jiggler and my thighs are rubbing a lot more lately.
5 years

This stuff really is sneaky. I weighed myself and I gained 13 pounds since the end of September...
5 years

nocturnalambient:
This stuff really is sneaky. I weighed myself and I gained 13 pounds since the end of September...

Henkie1:
Wowwww 13 pounds holy shit hahah. How much did you drink of the stuff.
Makes me think this other liter was too much 😂😂

Five days of one pint a night with two of those days alternating a quart, so one day I'd drink a pint, the next a quart until Friday then the weekend off. The next week I was inconsistent but drank two quarts back to back.
5 years

nocturnalambient:

Henkie1:
Wowwww 13 pounds holy shit hahah. How much did you drink of the stuff.
Makes me think this other liter was too much 😂😂

nocturnalambient:
Five days of one pint a night with two of those days alternating a quart, so one day I'd drink a pint, the next a quart until Friday then the weekend off. The next week I was inconsistent but drank two quarts back to back.

Henkie1:
Holy shit I�m in trouble..... After how many weeks did the pounds really started to pack on?

Well after a week and a half I gained 7 pounds. The next 6 came by surprise.
5 years

HammerTime44:
Ughhh I wish I was still gaining

You stopped? How come?!
5 years

Henkie1:
I stopped drinking cream since 2days but I�m not really getting heavier.... I�m feeling softer and I am getting bigger but I thought it would be faster. How long does it take before you really pack on the pounds??

That�s why I decided to get another liter of cream haha....

Think I�m getting addicted

Drink heavy cream whipped ??
5 years

Henkie1:
I stopped drinking cream since 2days but I�m not really getting heavier.... I�m feeling softer and I am getting bigger but I thought it would be faster. How long does it take before you really pack on the pounds??

That�s why I decided to get another liter of cream haha....

Think I�m getting addicted

rabigjr:
Drink heavy cream whipped ??

The carton typically says "Heavy Whipping Cream" but no, you don't whip it.

You drink it straight or maybe mixed with some flavoring agents of some sort (chocolate milk, syrup, etc.) if you want.

It can be hard to drink large amounts of it though. Some are able to build up to having more.
5 years

GainingNk:
Always wanted to try the double (heavy) cream thing! Is it all it�s cracked up to be?

You could try a pint in the morning and a pint before bed for a few weeks and find out! ;-)
5 years
56789   loading