Extreme obesity

The few men who have contacted me are interesting

I am an evil feeder. There I said it. I want you as fat as possible and I don’t care what I have to do to make that happpen. Hand feed you, bathe you, funnel feed you, diaper you, give you oxygen , fuck you and more is all fair game. And I have several men lining up to be my feedee. Don’t you realize I will destroy you ? Don’t you care?
5 years

smiley
5 years

Tigerlily33:
I am an evil feeder. There I said it. I want you as fat as possible and I don�t care what I have to do to make that happpen. Hand feed you, bathe you, funnel feed you, diaper you, give you oxygen , fuck you and more is all fair game. And I have several men lining up to be my feedee. Don�t you realize I will destroy you ? Don�t you care?
5 years

Tigerlily33:
I am an evil feeder. There I said it. I want you as fat as possible and I don�t care what I have to do to make that happpen. Hand feed you, bathe you, funnel feed you, diaper you, give you oxygen , fuck you and more is all fair game. And I have several men lining up to be my feedee. Don�t you realize I will destroy you ? Don�t you care?

OMG - I want that life so badly and live so close to you!! Please take my life over completely. I'm yours for the taking.[img][/img]
5 years

Tigerlily33:

Oh, I realize it and it's not that I do not care. But the fascination that it triggers is stronger.
5 years

I can make it easy and comfortable where you don’t have to lift a finger or I can challenge you. It’s up to you.

15nknight:
I care only for the gain, I want to be bigger, no matter the cost. I want to be fatter then anyone to come before me, and I'm willing to sign a deal with the devil if it means accomplishing that goal. Although in this case, I think its a lot better then the devil smiley
5 years

Tigerlily33:

Evil feeders are absolutely the best kind of feeders. The pure willingness to do anything at all to get your feedee bigger no matter what the cost.

"Don't you realize I will destroy you? Don't you care?"

A lot of feedees don't care. They want, crave and need to be as big and fat as possible. Even if it leads to their own destruction. They are all too happy to be used and fattened by you, because you're helping them reach their goal of being as fat as possible. And some of us enjoy the fact that we're being used and destroyed by you for your pleasure. smiley

The other kind of feedee is the one who does care. They care that you'll destroy them. They don't really want that. But they do want to be huge. The need to be extremely huge and fat, usually starts to outweigh the fear of being destroyed. Eventually they give in to you, despite their concerns.

Of course, extreme weight gain isn't for everyone, but for those of us who enjoy it, we would usually do anything to get there.

"And I have several men lining up to be my feedee."

I really love evil feeders. And you sound like a perfectly evil feeder to me.

*Gets in line* smiley

PS: Love your stories by the way. Sounds like actual perfection to me. Hope you find someone to live it with someday. smiley

PS: PS: Sounds like you'd do anything to get a feedee as fat as possible. So ideally you probably need a feedee who is willing to do anything as well. Or not, I'm sure you can probably be very compelling.

Thanks for reading. smiley
5 years

Tigerlily33:

lectraplayer:
Right now that sounds so tempting to me. Part of my dream is to be available for some special someone to do whatever they wanted to me.

They would really have to have some personalty for your to adore there useless ass, and bring alot to the table before they even get that big or they would just be annoying and a burden...my question is how would you stimulate your lovers wellbeing and keep them from regreting giving up a normal life to be your big baby for ever, even someone who wants to go thru this really bad and is committed %100 is gonna experience the cons especially hard when reality hits
5 years

I would love to become your immobile feedee, but how would we afford it all?
5 years

Tigerlily33:

Fatboi22:
It's for this specific reason I desire it. I WANT my life to be destroyed. I want to be made unhealthy and immobile and dependent. This bleak reality and existence is what I crave.
Me too!!
5 years
12   loading