Extreme obesity

Several men who have contacted seem serious about being immobile

I would love to accommodate all those who have made this request of me. I am not sure how. I am only 1person and it takes years to fatten someone, even if they are completely willing
5 years

There's probably no way you could fatten them all up to immobility. You'll have to make a choice. Find the one that best suits your needs, and go from there. That lucky feedee will become immobile, and all the rest will have to find another feeder.
Or maybe the one feedee you choose doesn't work out, In which case you could come back for another.
5 years

I have made no choices yet. It just amazes me that people are begging me to change their life forever. I wish I knew why men wanted this so bad and to a extreme that can never be undone
5 years

This puzzles me. Though I want to get enormously fat, maybe to 700 or 800 pounds, I want to be sure to keep my strength and endurance up so I can carry around all that weight.
5 years

Tigerlily33:
I have made no choices yet. It just amazes me that people are begging me to change their life forever. I wish I knew why men wanted this so bad and to a extreme that can never be undone

"Yes, it can never be undone", this part is so hot! It's a life changing commetment.
5 years

Tigerlily33:
I wish I knew.... I just know it's what I want!
5 years

Tigerlily33:
I would love to accommodate all those who have made this request of me. I am not sure how. I am only 1person and it takes years to fatten someone, even if they are completely willing
how are you going to choose,Hold interviews 👩‍💻???
5 years

Tigerlily33:

I know what you mean. Been trying to fatten up a lot lately and it's hard even for one person. I would love to be an immobile 1300 lb blob but not gonna happen without help smiley
5 years