General

Feederism turning into obsession?

Maybe you can talk about introducing roleplay into your lives and see if that helps satiate your needs? Or find other ways to vent your needs? Of course you should be open and honest with them about how you feel.

As for your situation though I'm not sure how to fully help out. You need reciprocation in the fetish in some manner. Or some way to kinda release your needs.
5 years

For me, writing weight gain fiction, about not-us characters, helped. Let my mind follow feeding and weight gain paths and let off some of the mental pressure, so to speak. Also let me explore some of the corners of these desires in a safe way.

Also, simply participating in places like this where I could openly talk about the desires with others who understand.

Obviously important to set limits, to make sure not to get too involved online)

YMMV, advice is worth what you pay for it, and other disclaimers apply. What worked for me may not work for you.
5 years

It sounds like you have a good thing!
Patience is key even though it is so hard. I agree with others with role play and writing. He sounds as if he is open to gaining. Get him used to eating more and more at each meal, order appetizers and create a sweet tooth for him by always getting getting him or making deserts, cookies, brownies etc. After a while you wont need to encourage him as much because he will eat that much out of necessity.

How much would you like him to gain...or how Fat would you like him to get?

I have lived a similar situation with my wife. Over the years this fetish has become stronger at certain times but even more the weight I desire in general has constantly increased. My wife isn't Fat in my eyes at all 5' 3" 180 Lbs. was over 200 Lbs. at her heaviest. I would have thought that was definitely Fat earlier on a long time ago but now it barely looks chubby to me.....I can visualize her being 300 Lbs. and loving her figure.

So if you just want an extra belly on your man with 20-25 lbs. I think that can happen quite easily with time and your subtle feeding as I mentioned. But if you are wanteing him to gain 70-100 lbs. well that might be a lot more difficult for him to like first off and to even be able to get there if he wanted.
4 years