Extreme obesity

Extreme obesity

I would also say couple of things (some are copy-paste same as mentioned earlier):
hard finding clothes that fit because most stores won't carry anything past a 2 or 3xl so most of my clothing comes from a special store, but I am now near to going outgrow also their biggest sizes available. Online ordering is not possible, unless you know certain model will fit as sizes are so different. I still have clothes that fit sized 5Xl, but 9XL another is too small.
You also need to be mindful of chairs, cars, seats at airplane, beds, and especially those damn toilets that mount on the wall.
To reduce stress in your joints, back, stop sweating and heavy breathing you should choose routes where you can sit after every 100 meters of walking or avoid walking. This again limits your travelling as usually terminals are huge, fortunately usually they have chairs. Once I was even transported with special bus before others to plane, as they understood I wasnt able to walk so long distance. Sometimes is possible to use wheelchair, elevators, escalators but occasionally they can be out of order or weight limit is 200 kilos. Fortunately these kind of old elevators are more and more replaced with modern powerful ones which are able to lift 300, 500 or even 1000 kilos.
More couple of things, you are not going to be able to put yourself socks on over rolls of fat, if you are guy then it is extremely complicated to point right in toilet (as you are unable to see your pointer even from side as it is hidden behind mountain of fat for years already) while standing and when seat is small then pointing over also while sitting. Also very difficult is to pick up something small from ground, like coin or sheet of paper.

Still I totally love my folds and look, thatswhy such tiny things isnt party-stoppers for me.
5 years