General

Age and feederism

Why is it that most people on this board, are 20-30 years old (avg)?

There are very few of us "older" members, why is this?

Do they just lose interest in gaining pass middle age, or does health become more impacted by then?
5 years

Age and feederism

Not enough time in the day for it.
5 years

Age and feederism

I think part of it may be people are likely to become monogamously partnered as they get older and abandon any kink-related activities/membership sites.
5 years

Age and feederism

I remember being 18 and hoping I'm not still into this crap by my current age
5 years

Age and feederism

wat:
I remember being 18 and hoping I'm not still into this crap by my current age

LOL, see how that worked out?

Between high school and now .. I do not seem to have outgrown it.
5 years

Age and feederism

It's hard to say, people just seem to drop off as they get older for various reasons.
5 years

Age and feederism

I think the main reason for not being a feedee, is that as you get older, the weight affects you more. More joint pain. If anyone wants to gain, don't put it off. Gain it while you body can handle it and your body can get used to it as you get older. I do love older feedees, and love chatting with them, however.
5 years

Age and feederism

johnxyz:
I think the main reason for not being a feedee, is that as you get older, the weight affects you more. More joint pain. If anyone wants to gain, don't put it off. Gain it while you body can handle it and your body can get used to it as you get older. I do love older feedees, and love chatting with them, however.
I think this partly explains it. I am 52 and have high blood pressure, raised cholesterol and type 2 diabetes as I eat what I want and am obese. It obviously puts a lot of older people off. I decided to accept it and keep gaining which is why I'm here smiley
5 years

Age and feederism

TheVoreBoy:
I think part of it may be people are likely to become monogamously partnered as they get older and abandon any kink-related activities/membership sites.
This is also part of it.I have no children and am polyamourus, so I'm still here, but others are different
5 years

Age and feederism

I am 43, married with kids, yet more into it than ever.

The evidence would suggest that I am in the minority.
5 years
12   loading