Fat experiences

Who here likes to be naked?

I do. smiley I love the feeling of my fat jiggling and wobbling as I move, unhindered by clothes. Most of my clothes are pretty tight now so they tend to hold it in to some degree.
5 years

I really don't prefer nudity, that being said, I do wear minimum clothes alone at home. I usually wear the smallest briefs (bikini cut) that I can fit into and a very tight t-shirt. I feel fatter with tight clothes on.
5 years

Me, definitely. I love the feeling... feel do free without clothes😊
5 years

all naked, all the time!

(when at home, of course... i don't know why, but the neighbours aren't so keen...)
5 years

Naked as much as possible! Hoping to get to the point where you cant tell if Im naked or not!
5 years

AyLmaokai:
Naked as much as possible! Hoping to get to the point where you cant tell if Im naked or not!

If only I was that big.... (guess I can dream...)
5 years

My wife and I spend most evenings around here naked, or at best with just boxer shorts on. Heater on during the winter months, of course. It's quite liberating smiley And in her case, she's just sexier naked....with her 325 pounds and 46DDD chest allowed to be free!
5 years

Yaamw2017:
I love being naked. Very envious of people who live alone 😊

surely who you live with marval at your naked beauty
5 years

Yaamw2017:
I love being naked. Very envious of people who live alone 😊

surely who you live with marval at your naked beauty
5 years

I know I do I hate the fact that I have to wear clothes I love being naked I sleep that way spring summer winter fall
5 years
123   loading