Fat experiences

Who here likes to be naked?

Yes, especially in the summer.
5 years

I love being naked. It is totally liberating and feels good to not wear anything especially to bed.
5 years

sithlordmaligant:
I know I do I hate the fact that I have to wear clothes I love being naked I sleep that way spring summer winter fall

Ryan1:
I do
same here
4 years

PinkyDear:
After showering I sort of air dry, but adter that I'm usually wearing something. Sometimes, I will sit at home with my belly exposed. I do it subconciously or something because I usually just end up realizing I'm exposed at some point.
lucky neighbors
4 years

I love being naked. Especially when the neighbors are vacationing. Then I will just literally hang out in the back yard. Otherwise, I am outdoors relaxing, eating or smoking my cigarettes without my shirt.
4 years

Packingiton:
I love being naked. Especially when the neighbors are vacationing. Then I will just literally hang out in the back yard. Otherwise, I am outdoors relaxing, eating or smoking my cigarettes without my shirt.
just curious has the ash ever just drop on you while you're naked?
4 years

Love being naked for sleeping, ahem .. playing, and for a while after showers. Have fun walking around upstairs naked when no one is home, with the blinds partially open. Know that no one probably sees, but still a bit of a rush thinking they might smiley
4 years

Wife and I sleep naked as jaybirds most nights :-) Less obstruction when turning over, so it’s practical as much as it is sexy :-)
4 years

I love nakedness. I am not intentionally gaining, nor have I visibly gained weight. However, I get turned on after eating a large quantity and seeing an extended gut.
4 years

This is actually something absolutely abhorrent for me. I can't imagine myself without any clothes and I feel quite uncomfortable taking and putting them back.

Now this is a body positivity community, I am well aware, but I'm not okay with naked bodies, mine or others, regardless of my attraction to them. It's a personally option and choice. Kind of the opposite of a nudist movement haha.
3 years
123   loading