Submission and domination

Favorite aspects of a male feedee's belly?

Softness, shape or other?
5 years

I'm a feedee myself, but I would also go for mutual gaining. I love a soft hanging belly on a guy! Not the hard ball belly, a mass of wobbly fat overlapping the man's waistband and straining against the confines of his tucked in shirt. I want to see that belly jiggle as he waddles along, spot bare flab peek out of the bottom of his T-shirt as it rides up. Doesn't have to be super huge (that's my job!), but enough to play with and rest my head on.
5 years

sweetfattie:
I'm a feedee myself, but I would also go for mutual gaining. I love a soft hanging belly on a guy! Not the hard ball belly, a mass of wobbly fat overlapping the man's waistband and straining against the confines of his tucked in shirt. I want to see that belly jiggle as he waddles along, spot bare flab peek out of the bottom of his T-shirt as it rides up. Doesn't have to be super huge (that's my job!), but enough to play with and rest my head on.

Would love a belly like that on me. lol
5 years

Probably softness and shape. It's perfectly round which I find mind bloggling
5 years

Just a big round pot belly smiley
5 years

Like the idea of my partner's belly resting on me during lovemaking.
5 years

sweetfattie:

I think I love you.
5 years