Fat experiences

Woman at work keeps touching my belly?

Sounds like it's getting to be sexual harassment.
5 years

Yeah, that DOES sound like harassment.
5 years

If you're turned on by her harassment, encourage it. Wear VERY tight clothes that emphasize your belly's girth and semi-urge her to fat shame you!
5 years

That type of behavior is totally inappropriate. If you are falling asleep on the job, she has the right to discipline you. But she has no right to touch you or talk about your eating habits when you are off the clock, or your body. Even if it is OK with you, she may do it to someone else.
5 years

This is inappropriate behavior in the workplace. Your superior should not be touching you like that and attempting to coerce you with threats of firing.

Even if it makes you hot and bothered it is still your body - and you have the legal right to be free of harassment in the workplace.
5 years

This is really inappropriate and the fact that she lifted up your shirt in the bathroom is extra creepy. I know it’s fun to play but what happens when the game goes too far? This person has serious issues with boundaries. I guess the question I would ask myself is, if this were a man, would it still be ok? I genuinely don’t think you would regard the behavior so benignly if it were.
5 years

Although you may like it, the fact is that it is harassment, and if she does it to someone else then you are essentially enabling her.
I know you posted this because you like the behaviour, but would you like to be the person who doesn't like it, but she does it because she's gotten away with it and therefore continues? I'm sorry to be harsh but this needs to be reported. Do role play at home if you like this sort of thing, but it doesn't belong in the office.
5 years

Wow it sounds like you really like being fat shamed then. Maybe you should snack some more if you like it so much.
5 years

This is beginning to sound like something from the story section has found its way to the forums.
5 years

FatKaity:
She slid her fingers down my pants a little and it made me so horny I couldn't focus.

Touching needs to be consensual. Please speak up for yourself and set boundaries. You deserve to be cared for and respected. Allowing this in the workplace will ultimately be harmful to you and your co-workers. Even if you enjoy humiliation in sexual interaction, it is important to set the boundaries and groundrules under which that occurs, otherwise it is abuse.
5 years
12   loading