Fat experiences

Woman at work keeps touching my belly?

It's really heartwarming to read so many responsible adults giving responsible advice.
5 years

FatKaity:
How many other girls here could actually say they wouldn't enjoy it if they were in my position

By all means, enjoy the experience... privately. Cherish the memory. Please yourself to the thought of it, when you're at home. But report that person to H.R., because no one should abuse their authority in the workplace like that.
5 years

There's something special about consensual touching. I remembered a woman on my bowling team would have a few beers, then rest her breasts on me while I was doing the scoring. I then asked her out, and just non-sexually touched her shoulders with my shoulders at a movie theatre and she told me to stay on my side of the seat. That ended any social contact with her for me.
5 years

FatKaity:
How many other girls here could actually say they wouldn't enjoy it if they were in my position

fuzzyfeeder:
By all means, enjoy the experience... privately. Cherish the memory. Please yourself to the thought of it, when you're at home. But report that person to H.R., because no one should abuse their authority in the workplace like that.

lectraplayer:
Well... you may not want to be "that" girl. Instead of closing the door, you may want to instead show that person that there is a way to what they want, just not in the office.

FatKaity:
I want it to happen in the office though

This is just asking for trouble.
5 years

I'm sorry to sound harsh, but I find your intractability on this issue immature. I don't want to get political, but we just had a major scandal about inappropriate behaviour, and here you are glowing over workplace harassment.
People are not objects - we love our fetish and we do indeed have dark fantasies. We choose, though, where to act these out and where they're appropriate. This is nonconsensual and you're taking it extremely lightly, and I have to say, in light of the deep problems it reflects nationwide, it's rather selfish and immature.
You posted because you're experiencing something kinky and you wanted to share it - I get it. You didn't mean for it to blow up into an argument. But the fact is this person, if this is true, is taking advantage and it's very silly to stomp your foot and say "it's my fetish I'll do what I want." It isn't just you - it's a national problem about how we relate to each other, and refusing to report is a very frivolous way to react to that.
If you don't want to report her directly why not get someone to do it for you?
5 years

[quote]TheWhipHand:
I'm sorry to sound harsh, but I find your intractability on this issue immature. I don't want to get political, but we just had a major scandal about inappropriate behaviour, and here you are glowing over workplace harassment.
People are not objects - we love our fetish and we do indeed have dark fantasies. We choose, though, where to act these out and where they're appropriate. This is nonconsensual and you're taking it extremely lightly, and I have to say, in light of the deep problems it reflects nationwide, it's rather selfish and immature.
You posted because you're experiencing something kinky and you wanted to share it - I get it. You didn't mean for it to blow up into an argument. But the fact is this person, if this is true, is taking advantage and it's very silly to stomp your foot and say "it's my fetish I'll do what I want." It isn't just you - it's a national problem about how we relate to each other, and refusing to report is a very frivolous way to react to that.
If you don't want to report her directly why not get someone to do it for you?

This troubles me also. If true, this person is unlikely to be doing something like this for the first time, and it is unlikely to be welcomed by all.

In short, by tolerating this behavior, you are feeding this person's believe that they can abuse their position of authority in this manner without consequence. They are going to do this to someone else who does not want it, and you will have encouraged it.

Make it private, or make it stop.
5 years

Fatbellylove12:
Am I the only one who doesn't think it's a big deal?

Maybe. This would ordinarily be a firing offense.
5 years

Fatbellylove12:
Am I the only one who doesn�t think it�s a big deal?

Perhaps the people here may feel that way. But if it happened for real at a business, it is sexual harassment, and the courts would think it would be a big deal.
5 years

That is super inappropriate behavior at work.
5 years

abbieroadrage:
Just because Person A likes what Person B is doing, doesn't mean Person B is doing the same thing to Person C, who doesn't like it and may be scared to speak up.

Fatbellylove12:
I mean yeah true. I�m sure if there�s any other fat girls i. The office she�s doing the same thing to their bellies

abbieroadrage:
That's the point people are making. It's inappropriate and needs to be reported.

Fatbellylove12:
Can�t lie it would be really hot to see though

It would be hot if it was consensual. I doubt the story is based in fact though.
5 years
12   loading