General

Thick cream for fatten?

Hi dear community!I need your help!It's been a long time since I was on this site, but I was not active.Since then, I started to gain more and more weight, but I am arrived at a point where I can not win anymore ... I heard about thick cream, I wanted to know if it really works and what is the best brand to fattenup faster.Thank you for your answer and have a good day ! smiley
5 years

Thick cream for fatten?

Hi there !
To begin with, there isn't a brand better than an other one. But the best brand is the one that is cheap and high in fat.
You can find heavy cream in any grocery store (Carrefour, Aldi, Lidl, Leclercq...)
Choose the one with the highest fat content (up to 40%)

And yes, it really works ! Drink 0.5L everyday and before going to bed and you'll end up putting on 1.5kg in one week
But you can try to drink 1L for a better result smiley

Enjoy your gains and don't forget to document it ! smiley
5 years

Thick cream for fatten?

thanks a lot for the answer! and do you have a particular taste for mixing in thick cream? because i guess it must not be very appetizing if there is no taste ..
5 years

Thick cream for fatten?

Ok alright! and you have a preference?
5 years

Thick cream for fatten?

At first, I didn't like the taste of pure cream so I used to mix it with chocolate milk. I used to make add a cup of chocolate milk to the 0.5L of heavy cream.

With time, you will get used to the taste of pure heavy cream. And it's pretty addictive ! smiley
5 years

Thick cream for fatten?

1234:
thanks a lot for the answer! and do you have a particular taste for mixing in thick cream? because i guess it must not be very appetizing if there is no taste ..

Add a shot of grenadine or torani per 1/2 liter or so. Then it's like melted ice cream.
5 years