General

The effect of weightgain fiction

I've always preferred written erotica to videos and pictures. Getting inside the character's head and reading about how much they love getting fat, watching someone else get fat, and/or helping someone else get fat is amazing.
5 years

I like to mix it up. Sometimes literotica does more for me and sometimes pics do. Videos can be good too, but that's rarer for me.
5 years

Well-written weight gain fiction will get me going nicely.
5 years

sweetfattie:
I've always preferred written erotica to videos and pictures. Getting inside the character's head and reading about how much they love getting fat, watching someone else get fat, and/or helping someone else get fat is amazing.

I could not agree more. Love weight gain fiction. Interestingly enough I find myself as turned-on by reading about a guy being fattened up by his girlfriend or wife as I do reading about a woman being fattened. I think I project myself into the story as a guy being fattened and it really turns me on.
5 years

BigFA:
I could not agree more. Love weight gain fiction. Interestingly enough I find myself as turned-on by reading about a guy being fattened up by his girlfriend or wife as I do reading about a woman being fattened. I think I project myself into the story as a guy being fattened and it really turns me on.[/quote]

I agree, I place myself as the one being fattened and dominated.
3 years