Gaining

Gf says she wants me fat

What's the dream? Her feeding you or you feeding her?
5 years

Gf says she wants me fat

Thin2fatPC:
My girlfriend says she wants me fat and has had erotic thoughts about it and has even masturbated while thinkin* about it. All this would make you think that she�d living her fantasies through me, especially with me keen to be fed and grow fat, throw in the extra spice of added sexual fun it seems a no brainer. Nothing has happened bar talk from her to be fair her talk during sex has got me off nicely but it�s like empty promises can anyone say why ? Or give advice on what I might do to get her to live the dream ?

Fess up to her and ask her .... print a couple of good feeder/feedee stories and ask her if she likes them and wants to do it.
5 years

Gf says she wants me fat

JackSteven:

Thin2fatPC:
Her feeding me, she says she wants to but says she's too lazy to do it so my feeeling is she thinks of it as a fantasy and nothing more

Maybe get food prepared and on a table next to the bed?
5 years

Gf says she wants me fat

Show her this:
www.confessionpost.com/8908/My-wife-is-fattening-me-up
5 years

Gf says she wants me fat

JackSteven:

Thin2fatPC:
Her feeding me, she says she wants to but says she's too lazy to do it so my feeeling is she thinks of it as a fantasy and nothing more

nofbar:
Maybe get food prepared and on a table next to the bed?

Thin2fatPC:
so do it myself then doesn�t that defeat the object somewhat?

I was thinking both of you prepare it. My gf and I cook together all the time.
5 years

Gf says she wants me fat

She wants you fatter.
You seem open to the idea of being fatter.
So start over eating and get fatter!
Bring fattening edibles into the bedroom and ask her to feed you as you're coming on. Or feed yourself right there before her as the mood is heightening.
Talk about how hungry you are, asking her what you might snack on. Or, if you can, always try to be eating at least a little something when you're together at home or in the car.
Buffets, buffets, buffets.
In any event, if she wants a fatter you and you want to be a fatter you, give her a fatter you.
Fattening up is as easy as pie, ice cream, and triple helpings of both as often as possible.
5 years