Gaining

Female here - success in gaining!

Congratulations on closing in on your goal! Exciting, isn't it? And now you're only about a year away from finalizing your gain with lots of wonderful overeating to look forward to.
Once the weight is achieved, an expensive, filling, celebratory meal out with your significant other is a must. If you arrive home afterward stuffed full to 334 pounds, I'm sure he or she won't be put out in the least.
But will 330 be enough for you? Might you want to go further - or is this current decision firm?
Saw your photo and you have a very pretty face, the type those added pounds will be kind to.
So keep enjoying all that sensually erotic flesh - with the keen knowledge there is a lot more of it soon to arrive.
5 years

Very cool, congratulations, only 45 lbs away from your goal. How has your body changed??
5 years

Still pretty set on topping out on 330? I'm just curious because many people bump up their goal when they get near it.
5 years

AskDrFeeder:
Still pretty set on topping out on 330? I'm just curious because many people bump up their goal when they get near it.

This. I just passed 330, I think, and I'm looking forward to 360.
5 years