Fat experiences

300 milestone?

Obviously there is not much difference between being a few pounds under 300 pounds and a few pounds over. And at 300 pounds I did not feel particularly constrained by my weight. I suppose the important milestone was that I was undeniably morbidly obese and would be for always. That was a litle while ago and I am much heavier now so the issues outlined that obese people have to deal with (seats on public transport and restaurants, bending down, etc) are much more evident.
5 years

300 milestone?

I cant relate right yet but as of today I'm 295lbs so I'm closing in on the 300 mark. I know 5 more pounds isnt going to change a lot about my size but it's kinda symbolic I guess. A real wake up call that I'm getting fat.
5 years

300 milestone?

Bigfatbellyfan:
The ideal weight for the USA is between 120-160 so 300 is double the healthy weight. Being the deviants that we all are it makes since. I've always told myself 300 is the minimum for my ideal partner/ wanted a woman twice my size. Visually that was the base size I found desirable, bigger being sexier and more desirable.

Having a 300+ partner I've come to learn the struggles that come along with being so heavy. I.e. stairs, constant walking, plane seats, clothes shopping. My gf has to shop at specific stores that sell to larger people, search the plus size sections of major retailers in hope of finding her size. These stores carry up to 3x and 24w for women's clothing in store with minimal quantities above. Most 350+ ladies need 4x/ size 26 which fall into the world of plus size catered clothes (Torrid, ect)

I feel you on the last part. My wife is about 320 pounds and shops almost exclusively at Torrid and Lane Bryant for bras, blouses, etc.
5 years