Gaining

What makes heavy cream have its effects?

just wondering...
5 years

Don't really know. Just seems like a magical fat potion that can be sort of addictive.

Got to avoid it, unless of course... you maybe *want* or even need to explode out of your clothes!
5 years

ILuvChubbyChix:
Don't really know. Just seems like a magical fat potion that can be sort of addictive.

Got to avoid it, unless of course... you maybe *want* or even need to explode out of your clothes!

I do so much want to explode out of my clothes.
5 years

ILuvChubbyChix:

equivalentexchange:
Really? It�s that effective? That sounds sooooo tempting...

Seems pretty effective.

Was all FA with some feeder tendencies but then I tried to add some pounds this year (not too many). Think I might have added a little more than I expected, and so far it's been sticking almost like superglue.

Think about it. This assumes on average you eat at least the day's calories. Some extra snacking or larger portions ups that more, of course.

But if several times a week you drink a cup of cream (800 calories in just that) mixed with some other stuff, that's likely to be an extra easy 1,000 calories, or an extra 4,000 a week (that's about a pound more). Imagine if you had a pint (1,600) instead of a cup, which if mixed with some other stuff might be 2,000!

It seems a bit filling though, so might be best to have that before sleeping since it may otherwise spoil your appetite. But, YMMV.
5 years

If you drink it through the day ... with cookies or other sweet treats ... you can drink a quart of heavy cream a day without too much trouble.

You can get used to it and pretty much crave it in fact.

Nothing like an extra 3600 calories a day .... not including the sweet treats! For best results do it daily for several weeks! ;-D
5 years

What does a pint a day do to you and when do you start seeing the effects
5 years

Getting chubby:
What does a pint a day do to you and when do you start seeing the effects

I think it varies from person to person but the concensus is that if you have that on top of normal eating you will add pounds and inches.

If you do that you may need to get larger clothes very soon.
5 years

added heavy cream to my diet pint a day found that I had gained from it 3 lbs in 7 days but my stomach feels more solid and less squishy than before is this possible
5 years

Of course it is possible. So keep it up for a couple of months! If you like it, just make it part of your normal diet.

If you did that and nothing else changed, you would keep gaining but slower and slower until you had gained 100 to 125 lb.

Of course that would take quite a while and you COULD cut back or stop along the way ....
5 years

fatchance:
Of course it is possible. So keep it up for a couple of months! If you like it, just make it part of your normal diet.

If you did that and nothing else changed, you would keep gaining but slower and slower until you had gained 100 to 125 lb.

Of course that would take quite a while and you COULD cut back or stop along the way ....
5 years
123   loading