Extreme obesity

Caring for the immobile death feedee

I have been fortunate enough to help 3, people so far reach their goal of immobility. 2 of my feedees decided to move into nursing homes after becoming immobile. And the other feedee I fed until the day he died. Let the questions begin.
5 years

Dream come true right here!
5 years

If your wondering why I have done it, I just gave them what they wanted. I kept them happy. I have learned a lot. I want to share that knowledge.
5 years

Tigerlily33:
I have been fortunate enough to help 3, people so far reach their goal of immobility. 2 of my feedees decided to move into nursing homes after becoming immobile. And the other feedee I fed until the day he died. Let the questions begin.

Immobility for me just seems like a fantasy. How does one get the money and time to do this? How did the conversation start to go that far? Or was it always they just were too greedy to stop? What about their family and friends from before? How did the nursing homes deal with them once they moved in? Did they continue to gain weight? What were the weights of your immobile men or women? How did you handle health issues? How long was the one that passed stay with you?

Ya. I had so many questions.
5 years

He had a heart attack in bed. In my job, I have worked in hospitals , I have seen death many times. I know he lived his life on his terms. We all should be so lucky
5 years

Tigerlily33:

iread247:
Immobility for me just seems like a fantasy. How does one get the money and time to do this? How did the conversation start to go that far? Or was it always they just were too greedy to stop? What about their family and friends from before? How did the nursing homes deal with them once they moved in? Did they continue to gain weight? What were the weights of your immobile men or women? How did you handle health issues? How long was the one that passed stay with you?

Ya. I had so many questions.

Well, the conversation changed over time with my last feedee. We met at a coffee shop and became friends. He confided in me that he wanted to gain weight. So I helped him do what he wanted. I started casually feeding him and extra meal here and there. As he began to grow, he wanted more. We moved in together and I started feeding him. As he grew he became obsessed with getting as fat as possible. I helped him grow because I knew as determined as he was he would find a way. I knew I had the experience to care for him.

He eventually stopped working and went on SSDI and Medicaid and that helped with the adaptations we needed to keep him comfortable . He did not have family so that was never an issue.

I was able to care for him by hiring good staff through Medicaid. On overnights, I would care for him when I was off work. A hoyer lift to get him out of bed was a huge help.

The 2 that left to go to nursing homes stopped gaining by choice when they went to the nursing home. That was always thier choice at every step of the way. The one who stayed with me was with me was for 8 years
5 years

Tigerlily33:

Were these people heavy to start or slim/average? Any ballpark idea how big they were when the went into nursing care or in the other instance pass?

...and are you in interested in a person who is hefty to start off?
5 years

How comfortable would you say your death feedee was day by day in the last year of his life?
5 years

TyraLou:
Have you had any feedee gain to immobility who used to be skinny? I used to be and would love to get that huge

nate71:
Immobility due to being fat is SUPER hot! In my opinion extreme obesity on a woman is the pinnacle of beauty... The way I see it, "real men prefer blobs" smiley

Keep gaining and doing your thing TyraLou.

TyraLou:
That's why I'm hoping TigerLily33 will become my caregiver and feeder.

She is perfect and I'm willing to do anything for her

That's adorable but keep in mind that this thread is basically a Q&A for caring for somehow you want to feed to death. Take your thirst to the private email she provided in her profile.
5 years

Tigerlily33:

I'd just like to raise a little skepticism. For a number of reasons, this story seems hugely (pun intended) improbable. I guess I'm on high alert about feedees/gainers possibly getting taken advantage of, especially given that they’re typically in more vulnerable positions/roles than feeders, f/fas, etc.
5 years
12345   loading