Gaining

Health issues

My beautiful girl is about 100kgs and I would love for her to start gaining again for me. Maybe another 10kgs or so. The only thing is we are both worried about any health issues that could arise. Are we being to cautious, any thing we can do to lower any risks?
5 years

Health issues

Wait... *eatingz* shea butter? Is that a thing? That’s what my soap is made from.

Thought I eat olive oil and used to use castile soap....
5 years

Health issues

becomingoverweight:
What causes the health issues associated with obesity is excess visceral fat. Having too much of it would probably give someone metabolic syndrome(diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, etc.). Subcutaneous fat on the other hand is rather harmless even in large excesses. So if someone was to gain only subcutaneous fat, their health would not deteriorate.

Here's a post I made containing links to scientific studies on subcutaneous and visceral fat and how to gain them: Compendium of Fat Studies

I've come to the conclusion after reading a lot of scientific studies and reports of gainers drinking heavy cream that dairy(excluding ice cream due to high sugar content) is the healthiest way to gain. It would appear that it only makes you gain subcutaneous fat and can even reduce visceral fat. Many gainers use heavy cream to gain. Lower fat creams as well as cheeses work too.

Another healthy way to gain would probably be with shea butter due to it's high amount of stearic acid(has a healthy effect on fat distribution).

It's good to be worried about her health. It's rather responsible with this fetish. I don't think you're being too cautious.

Thanks so much for all that information, it makes me feel a lot better. I just love her so much and I don’t want anything encourage her to do to do any harm
5 years