Lifestyle tips

Stretch marks on male guts

I've been trying to get stretch marks on my belly, but so far nothing.
5 years

boundandfeed:
I've been trying to get stretch marks on my belly, but so far nothing.

Me too. I have no idea how long it takes or how much and how fast one has to gain.
5 years

For me, I got all mine after I went from putting on 5 pounds a month too 15-20. Yeah it wouldn’t sustain but in that time, my skin couldn’t keep up with the fat I was accumulating and it started to stretch and scar in the process trying to accommodate. So in my own personal experience the only advise I can give is too step up and dedicate 2 months to just stuffing day in, day out
5 years

I got them on my belly as I progressed through the 200s. They're faded now and I really want to get new ones.
5 years

I have mine on my belly. I didn’t realize it either.. I’ve gained 30-40 pounds in 4 months and they are definitely there now!!
5 years

What was she feeding you, and in what amounts?
5 years

My belly is completely covered in stretchmarks, I think when I first hit arround 85 kgs I got the first on my belly, now I'm arround 135 kgs and they go all the way from my fupa and up towords my massive moobs 😅
2 years

Mine appeared when I first starting gaining. I pushed through and stuffed myself with snack cakes and hungry man dinners. I gained weight pretty quickly and that caused the stretch marks.Rapid weight gain will definitely cause them.
2 years

Rapid gains from passing limits, stretched the skin to where even stretch marks have expanded or became moist/itchy. 280-300 range is when I 1st saw them, 370 is when I started feeling them get longer and more definitive.
2 years

From starting at 165lbs I noticed quite a few stretch marks on my thighs after gaining 10lbs in two weeks. I would have continued gaining but had to stop when I lost my appetite due to covid. I haven’t gotten stretchmarks anywhere else so far though

My current goals are to reach 200lbs and to also gain stretch marks on my belly. I’m using heavy cream to try to achieve the rapid weight gain needed for them to form. Currently sitting at 182lbs - my highest ever weight. Hopefully a few weeks on the cream will do the trick
2 years
12   loading