Gaining

Eggnog?

Valphius:
So I go calorie hunting on a budget and I was on my way to work and I stopped into Walmart for a few cans of "Beefaroni" 500 calories and very addicting canned food for only 68� per can. I went to the dairy isle to look for Goat Milk and stumbled upon a small 12oz bottle of Eggnog for $1.88, it has close to 800 calories per bottle so I bought it and it's a bit more expensive than heavy cream but I'm thinking...would it be as effective for weight gain as heavy cream would be? I could drink Eggnog all day but heavy cream is pretty vile tasting to me.

Cream goes down very easily if you add a shot of a flavoring syrup. Get a couple different bottles of Torani.
5 years

Eggnog?

Damn those are way better prices then where I live... but yes, Egg Nog does indeed work pretty well. Tastes great to boot, too. I take advantage of this time of year, since it doesn't stay around long.

HC still wins the contest on the maths though, mostly energy vs cost vs time. I reckon maybe I am a bit crazy perhaps, but I actually like the taste of HC. Sometimes though I do dope it up with chocolate syrup/chocolate milk. I even mixed it with Egg Nog before. Loved it.

Drink a jug of that every night, you'll notice it.
5 years

Eggnog?

Learn something new everyday, I def will have to see if I can find any of that. Not only bc it would be great to have that taste at any time of the year, but just curious on the taste of canned Nog. Always up to new adventures tehehe, thx!
5 years