Story authors

What are your favorite-ever weight gain stories and why?

Mind control stories: when the subject doesn't want to gain weight but their mind is unknowingly changed to desire to be fat.... in the end they ultimately discover they're happier than ever before being a fat, out of control, "free" piggie.

One of the better crafted ones for me is Maid New by Yazzers. The wife is even controlled to enjoy being fat shamed and gets off on her husband fucking other slim women because she's just too fat now.
5 years

My absolute favorite is From Arrogant Pig To Just Pig, you can google it and find it on Dimensions forum, I don't think it's here

My second favorite would be Prepping Julie. It's in Deviantart

Here in Fantasy Feeder my two favorite stories are The Fattening of Zoe Smith and Deal With The Enemy

So, from these stories you can pick my style. I like stories where the main character suffers lots of humiliation because of the weight gain, wished there were more of them, there are lots of stories around with just weight gain and it's accepted, these I don't like very much
5 years

I like stories where the characters have other interests and motivations besides weight gain, where there are not too many clichees I've seen dozens of times, and which are presented in a literary instead of oral style.
5 years

alicerosemoss, thanks for your comment, otherwise I would have missed your story "Endless Growth".

It's an amazing work of literature!
Something I'm only striving for but cannot reach by far!

It seems I'm concentrating too much on the core plot in my stories, and on the cores of my characters, and don't flesh them out well enough.
5 years

I've just added the following story, 'Flesh on a Woman' by Tulsa Brown, which I first read in the early 2000's. It's superb.

When I saw this thread, I immediately thought of it and tried to find it again online. Alas, the website that originally published it is long gone. But thankfully I had downloaded the text, and so here it is, for your pleasure:

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
5 years

EvilFeeder:
I've just added the following story, 'Flesh on a Woman' by Tulsa Brown, which I first read in the early 2000's. It's superb.

brilliant but mis-categorized as straight male
5 years

No matter how many times I try, it just won't save it as 'Female'. FFS.
5 years

alicerosemoss:
In the meantime, I've read your first, longer story, More Than an Ideal, in which I was pleased to find much of something I always enjoy: conversation -- philosophizing even -- between intelligent characters about one's gains.

Thank you! However, as it was my first story ever, I now find it a little rough. I'll try revisiting it, fleshing it out a bit more, addressing some inconsistencies, and maybe adding a proper ending, when my next inspirational phase comes.
5 years

I have many favourites but here are a few that I have probably reread the most:

To Serve Man by Twigzybird -Definitely one of my favourite weight gain writers, she has a very unique and distinctive voice that is dark, twisted and funny and I like that she can play around with lots of different genres and write very stylised pieces while still staying 100% on point with the weight gain content (ie the whole reason why we’re reading this stuff).

Circus Fat Girl by nycfeederess - I love the fairy tale punishment type feel to the story. It’s a shame that she deleted her account because this was an instant classic. One of those stories that’s both very clever in its mechanics but is so perfect that it reads as totally effortless.

The Fattening of Zoe Smith by Eponymous - His very visual descriptions are amazing but I also love the realism of his stories and that all the weight gain occurs through manipulation and is quite believable. Mrs Aldridge is an excellent villain and he really hits upon the nasty social undercurrent of female rivalry. Every chapter is expertly and patiently crafted as it slowly builds towards its conclusion but is still enormously satisfying to read.

Tartan Nightmare by rainb0wgurl - It’s pretty old and only one page long but I still occasionally revisit. It has pretty much everything I want from weight gain fiction and I’m pretty envious of people who can write these very punchy one shots that are simultaneously very satisfying and leave you wanting more.

A Piggy For Mistress - Biddygal. I’m a bit of a Biddygal fangirl and very sorry that she’s removed herself from the scene. Her writing is smart, sexy and sophisticated and this one in particular is a masterclass in perfect weight gain erotica that deftly pushes all the buttons of sub/Dom, force feeding, hedonism etc.
5 years

A lot of Dimensions Weight Room: Trick or Treat was a hot Halloween stuffing story. Ample Angela by Lucky Luke was also fascinating for it’s sheer decadence and several different feedist dynamics.
5 years
12   loading