Story authors

What are your favorite-ever weight gain stories and why?

I wrote "A Look in the Mirror" a very long time ago and it really trips me out that people still remember it.

After I wrote that story for reasons, in hindsight, that are to silly to mention I stopped writing.

Recently, I made the decision to stop being so silly and started writing again. You can read my stuff here: www.deviantart.com/saintx74

I've got a two longer stories going and a few one-offs. Look in the Mirror is also posted there.

Any feedback or thoughts are greatly appreciated!
5 years

becomingoverweight:
I like stories that are realistic. I hate things like magical potions or chemicals that make characters instantly gain huge amounts of weight and violate the conservation of mass. I also don't like it when characters get ridiculously big.

I get that.. different strokes for different folks.. some people want to know exact weights and measurements, others want to have it left to the imagination. Some people want slob, others want angles... hopefully you can find something you like. My story Bigger Becky should meet those requirements. Others won't.
5 years

Actually I like them all. The best ones go on to describe how much both are enjoying the process.
5 years

There was a story on here a while back with 40+ installments about a girl named Lindsey who gains over 300 pounds at a pace that's just barely within the realm of realism. That'd be my pick.
4 years
12   loading