Fat experiences

Fantasy vs irl

I've got a real life partner I met on a site like this and we always cook when we see each other. Day to day life is like any other I guess.

They eat all the time. I'm trying to gain myself and find with my job (which involves running around and lifting heavy objects) it's quite difficult. But the food and cuddles are always lovely when we're around one another!

Online interactions are usually shorter, and in my experience harder to maintain. It's harder for me at least to be on my phone very frequently and responding to people texting me every or every other day. Real life gets in the way. I always find it easier to maintain interactions face to face

That said, I it would be fun to meet other feeders or feedees that my partner and I saw on a regular basis just to be friends with. Not all of this kink is entirely sexual since weight gain is more of a lifestyle commitment than a one night stand kinda thing. There's lots of small lovely moments that you definitely can't get interacting exclusively online.
5 years

Fantasy vs irl

I have an interesting case of reality and fantasy being different but still intermixing with each other.

First off, personality and personal values are the most important for me, so they can make a woman attractive for me, even if she is much thinner or much bigger than what I would consider to be "optimal weight".

I have been in love with a very thin woman not so long ago, and during that I found her very attractive (it suited her well, and I didn't wish her to become fat), and her weight didn't play any important part in the ending of that relationship.

So, in reality, what I'm attracted towards the most, is for a woman to grow from a size where she is already above "chubby" and in the category most people would call "fat", into a size which most people on this site would consider to be the boundary between BBW and SSBBW. Or just slightly over it. A size which starts seriously affecting what one can or cannot do, but still not as big to make most activities impossible. A size where one has to start making adjustments in daily routines because things start not being designed for that size. Where going through narrow doorways, fitting inside small cars and behind restaurant booths is still possible, but difficult. Where every physical activity is still possible, even if only for very short periods of time.

In fantasy I would wish her to get to the biggest possible size where one can still care for herself in everyday life, even if just barely. A size where standing up, or going up a single flight of stairs, or walking more than a few dozen steps, or just standing more then a few minutes are all big achievements, leading to complete exhaustion.

In practice this isn't something I would consciously want, or something I would encourage, but I guess if she really did get that big, or would want to get that big, I would probably accept and enjoy.

About mentality. What I like the most in a gaining girl as the main driving force is the love for food, where the enjoyment of the size is there, but secondary. She accepts her size and loves her body, it even adds to her satisfaction, but doesn't become the major driving force. Occasionally switching between just tolerating her size as a price to be payed for her gluttonous lifestyle, and a slight inexplicable desire to experience being bigger.

In fantasy I would find it very hot for getting fatter to be the major driving force, but in reality I would find it preferable to be there just in a more limited way.

Still, these are not set into stone, they are just my major preferences.
5 years