Gaining

The wall test gallery

I created the Wall Test ( askdrfeeder.dyndns.org/walltest.html ) some years ago as a fun test to gauge one's gaining progress. I recently added the Wall Test Gallery ( askdrfeeder.dyndns.org/walltest.html ) with pics of people trying it. Check it out!

Also send me pics of yourself taking the test if you'd like.
5 years

The wall test gallery

AskDrFeeder:
I created the Wall Test ( askdrfeeder.dyndns.org/walltest.html ) some years ago as a fun test to gauge one's gaining progress. I recently added the Wall Test Gallery ( askdrfeeder.dyndns.org/walltest.html ) with pics of people trying it. Check it out!

Also send me pics of yourself taking the test if you'd like.

TheBloatedOne:
Trying it- I'm either in progress or I passed but I can't tell~

Really? It seems like it would be pretty obvious. If you touch your toes to the wall and immediately start falling backwards, you pass! If you can't touch your toes to the wall at all, you also pass.
5 years

The wall test gallery

Jays841:
What happens when you pass the wall test and realize people think your without doubt a fat person now. I don�t pass yet but am definitely getting close if i gain more in the next month or 2. I just dont know what to do about growing out of my clothes which i already am doing and hearing everyone talk about how much weight I�ve put on. But i want to be fat so badly cause its what i think about everyday. But then after I continue to put weight on i feel so good but also scared

Well if you're getting fat even though you're scared it just means you're brave enough and strong enough to do what you love in spite of social taboos. You should be proud of that! And don't take any shit. If you take shit from people they'll think you must deserve it and they'll give you even more.
5 years

The wall test gallery

I passed quite easily
5 years

The wall test gallery

i’m about an inch away from passing

i’ll update when i’ve caught up
4 years