Fat experiences

A question for the feedees?

How would you feel if your feeder started using sex as positive/negative reinforcement for your gaining, as in, stopping having sex until you reach a certain weight
Is it hot or is it just emotional abuse?
5 years

vigo86:
How would you feel if your feeder started using sex as positive/negative reinforcement for your gaining, as in, stopping having sex until you reach a certain weight

It's incredibly hot to me. not to have sex withdrawn for weight, but to be sexually pleasured and wanting more, but denied until a certain quantity is consumed.. of course the quantity in increased and my feeder would never be satisfied. he would speak to me in kind endearing tones as he offered more and more food as he tentatively touched me
5 years

vigo86:

abundantbounty:
It's incredibly hot to me. not to have sex withdrawn for weight, but to be sexually pleasured and wanting more, but denied until a certain quantity is consumed.. of course the quantity in increased and my feeder would never be satisfied. he would speak to me in kind endearing tones as he offered more and more food as he tentatively touched me
incredible
5 years

That’d be fun and hot for me. It’d fit into a dominant kink, being told no unless I gain a certain amount. Or keep eating etc and then getting rewarded when I did gain that weight/ate more then usual.
5 years

vigo86:

Ghostfruit:
anything like that that you don't get active consent for first could be abuse.

THIS. Needs to be active consent and a discussion about this. If it's consensual and everyone is happy it's fine. If someone decides to withhold sex "for fun" and the other person doesn't get a say, it's abusive.
5 years

Hey Its May:
More SJWs making something into a consent issue when the OP never made any statement about there being no consent. Just embarrassing. Let's get this back on topic please, no more virtue signaling would be nice.

Musefan34:
Yeah sure let's ignore that they asked whether it's abuse or not and someone answered that it's fine with consent

In my defense (OP here) I thought consent was implied here, my question was about how far is too far to push this feederism thing, and maybe shed a light/discuss this specific fantasy for a bit. That's why my question was for feedees since they are the one's who need to give consent.
5 years

Fat Ballerina:
Please behave yourselves and be civil, being anti-sjw won't ingratiate yourself to the cis-gendered, second, OP begged the question to begin with. Keep it civil or I'll close the thread.

Hey Its May:
Abuse does not necessarily mean it's a consent issue. I don't know what your first sentence implies, but sjw behavior is not tolerated in 2018. Close whatever thread you want, more people agree with Me. Plus I was the one saying we should go back on topic. Nice try. I noticed you never have anything to say or any action to take when you encounter bots, spam, website problems... But when someone is fed up with sjw's going off topic and tries to bring the conversation back, then you step in. Ask yourself why that is. Maybe it has to do with the fact that you live in a little liberal bubble when in reality the world rebelled against sjw behavior in 2016. And finally, you don't even show your face on here, what are you embarrassed? Now, let the topic go back to how it was please.

hey guys no need for this back and forth.
@Fat Ballerina:: I may have worded my question badly, but consent was always implied in my mind (after all this question was for feedees). My point was to discuss how far can we push this feederism thing in a context of consensual BDSM play that is not all about stuffing and forcefeeding etc...
@Hey Its May:: thanks a lot for your enthusiastic defense of the subject, but it's okay for people to voice their concerns, we are all here on the same side trying to figure out this thing that brings us together
5 years

It's emotional abuse. Weight gain is different for everyone. Sometimes people find it really hard to gain much after a point, hit plateaus and stuff like that.

Then the feeder will just say stuff like "You're not trying hard enough." And other related things that if I say them on the forum they'll get censored out.

So yeah, it's totally emotional abuse for something not always under your control in the first place, and once the blame game starts, it's all downhill from that point.
5 years

Yeah, I could get into that as feeder and/or feedee.

Mmmm, teased into eating more and more, the sensation of being kept sexually on the edge while feeling more and more stuffed ...

Knowing all the while that soon I will be stuffing myself even when she isn't with me or, just a phone call from her teasing me will be enough to set me off.

And to be able to set her off into stuffing herself the same way ..... oh my.
5 years

The difference between it being abuse and being erotic play is consent. A topic we already discussed and beat to death.
5 years
12   loading