Fat experiences

I made my first fat-play video

And I really liked what I was seeing. I know I’m fat and getting fatter but seeing the blubber ripple is really cool. I don’t know if we can post vids here. If so I’ll put it up. It’s just a minute or so.

I’ve wavered about gaining, losing, gaining, rinse, repeat. But now, not one step back. I’m inching up (no pun intended) towards my initial goals of 230 lbs and my belly 50”. Main goal is 245-250 and 52-54” belly. I don’t think my frame can handle much more than that. I have a lumbar fusion and a bad knee (bone spur and arthritis).
5 years

I made my first fat-play video

MarshmallowMinotaur:
And I really liked what I was seeing. I know I�m fat and getting fatter but seeing the blubber ripple is really cool. I don�t know if we can post vids here. If so I�ll put it up. It�s just a minute or so.

I�ve wavered about gaining, losing, gaining, rinse, repeat. But now, not one step back. I�m inching up (no pun intended) towards my initial goals of 230 lbs and my belly 50�. Main goal is 245-250 and 52-54� belly. I don�t think my frame can handle much more than that. I have a lumbar fusion and a bad knee (bone spur and arthritis).

smallfat:
you can post videos on the videos tab, easy

Thanks, I’ll try it. :-)
5 years