Extreme obesity

Regrets and addiction fetish

There was a time when they had a choice, but it's gone now.

There's nothing quite like watching a piggy reach the point where they are so addicted that they can't help themselves from eating to the point where they are so full that the pain overcomes the pleasure every time. They have to eat everything in front of them until it hurts so much that they can't enjoy themselves for a couple of hours. In that time they reach a moment of clarity and realize they want to stop, wish they could stop, fear for the future...but as soon as they digest and the pain subsides...only chewing, swallowing, and cumming matters.

When your piggy is physically capable of escaping their fate, they have no will to stop. When they briefly gain that will, they are physically trapped.

Only you can save them, but you won't.
5 years

justapig:
i don't think the true piggies would genuinely want to be saved 😏
That's me😊🐷
5 years

Fuckkk I need to get to that point 😈 If anyone wants to help get me there hmu 😏
5 years

den88:
Fuckkk I need to get to that point 😈 If anyone wants to help get me there hmu 😏

justapig:
believe me, SAME
Same!!
5 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
There was a time when they had a choice, but it's gone now.

There's nothing quite like watching a piggy reach the point where they are so addicted that they can't help themselves from eating to the point where they are so full that the pain overcomes the pleasure every time. They have to eat everything in front of them until it hurts so much that they can't enjoy themselves for a couple of hours. In that time they reach a moment of clarity and realize they want to stop, wish they could stop, fear for the future...but as soon as they digest and the pain subsides...only chewing, swallowing, and cumming matters.

When your piggy is physically capable of escaping their fate, they have no will to stop. When they briefly gain that will, they are physically trapped.

Only you can save them, but you won't.

You have put it very well. For quite a while I thought that I was in control; that I could stop gaining at any time. But I was deluding myself. My encourager had made sure that unknowingly I had become completely addicted to a junk food diet. When I am completely stuffed I resolve that I must control my intake of food. Come the next meal I am ravenous again and craving rich, tasty food. Nothing can stop my appetite and my need to eat more and more. I depend on it. So the cyle continues with me becoming fatter and fatter. Even though my obesity is starting to affect my health, I am powerless to stop it. I am on a treadmill which I cannot get off.
5 years

PinkyDear:gluttonous bondage.

Now that paints a mental picture.
5 years

Even just power walking has my wife's feet painfully swollen. She's now grappling with the reality she will be well over 300lbs if she continues on this path. But she aggressively fights for the lifestyle and her fatty diet even after her doctor brought up a diet change. It's the most pleasurable thing she looks forward to. Losing mainstream sex appeal, making blatant health sacrifices..... nothing is going to rip this from her hand at this point. It's the gold medal at the finish line of every day. It's the treat that satisfies like no other. Food and laying around is everything to her.
4 years