extreme obesity

regrets and addiction fetish4 months

There was a time when they had a choice, but it's gone now.

There's nothing quite like watching a piggy reach the point where they are so addicted that they can't help themselves from eating to the point where they are so full that the pain overcomes the pleasure every time. They have to eat everything in front of them until it hurts so much that they can't enjoy themselves for a couple of hours. In that time they reach a moment of clarity and realize they want to stop, wish they could stop, fear for the future...but as soon as they digest and the pain subsides...only chewing, swallowing, and cumming matters.

When your piggy is physically capable of escaping their fate, they have no will to stop. When they briefly gain that will, they are physically trapped.

Only you can save them, but you won't.

justapig:
i don't think the true piggies would genuinely want to be saved 😏
That's me😊🐷

Fuckkk I need to get to that point 😈 If anyone wants to help get me there hmu 😏

den88:
Fuckkk I need to get to that point 😈 If anyone wants to help get me there hmu 😏

justapig:
believe me, SAME
Same!!

Some of us enjoy that pain from a good stuffing. That is the cycle we are trapped in. Feed us until we don't want to move, until the pain becomes pleasure, until we can swallow no more. When the bloating and euphoria subsides make us eat again. Keep us immobilized in a circle of gluttonous bondage.

regrets and addiction fetish3 months

Hedonistic_Purity:
There was a time when they had a choice, but it's gone now.

There's nothing quite like watching a piggy reach the point where they are so addicted that they can't help themselves from eating to the point where they are so full that the pain overcomes the pleasure every time. They have to eat everything in front of them until it hurts so much that they can't enjoy themselves for a couple of hours. In that time they reach a moment of clarity and realize they want to stop, wish they could stop, fear for the future...but as soon as they digest and the pain subsides...only chewing, swallowing, and cumming matters.

When your piggy is physically capable of escaping their fate, they have no will to stop. When they briefly gain that will, they are physically trapped.

Only you can save them, but you won't.

You have put it very well. For quite a while I thought that I was in control; that I could stop gaining at any time. But I was deluding myself. My encourager had made sure that unknowingly I had become completely addicted to a junk food diet. When I am completely stuffed I resolve that I must control my intake of food. Come the next meal I am ravenous again and craving rich, tasty food. Nothing can stop my appetite and my need to eat more and more. I depend on it. So the cyle continues with me becoming fatter and fatter. Even though my obesity is starting to affect my health, I am powerless to stop it. I am on a treadmill which I cannot get off.

regrets and addiction fetish3 months

PinkyDear:gluttonous bondage.

Now that paints a mental picture.

regrets and addiction fetish2 months

thats one of the things id like the most

regrets and addiction fetish2 weeks

One thing about this that's also really hot is, as a person gains their fat changes their hormones and metabolic rate to keep you fat. Your body wants to maintain it's weight. Your fat cells will divide and increase when your calorie intake is high enough long enough. Which means that even if you had the will to lose the weight the little bit you do lose will slow your metabolism further as your body tries to maintain it's weight. This means eventually your going to feel worse dieting than you do eating all the time and you crash. You rebound hard and further past where your previous highest weight was. As the number of your fat cells increase more calories get partioned to your fat than the rest of your body. Even if you lost all the weight. The increase in fat cells make your metabolism less resilient and more willing to soak up all the calories.

The rebound causes a lost of will which further drives the gain and breaks you a little bit more psychologically each time. At some point you just accept that your just a horny pig who can't stop. Can't stop even if you wanted to. And that point is the hottest in somebodies gain.

For a guy it's interesting because your fat literally decreases your testosterone and increases your estrogen which makes your body want to store fat and not burn it. So the fatter you get the more it chemically feminizes a male and prevents further weight loss efforts and snowballs the gain.

The point of no return. And the point of recongizing it and letting it break you ,knew this would happen and you were too addicted to stop it. You craved it too much. Hottest two points