Feedback and suggestions

Redesign of stories section

The way the story section works now you can sort by “most recent”. Is there anyway that can just be for when somthing is actually added? Certain authors are just changing photos or I dunno, making it seem like their story has been edited so their few stories are ALWAYS at the top. And with the way the new story area works their stories take up nearly all of the first page.
I dunno, could there be a block filter so an author no longer shows up in searches? It’s reallt annoying to see the same set of stories by the same person at the top of the page every single time you log in and try and search for new stuff for recently updated stuff. They aren’t even actually updating they are just gaming the system to keep their stories on the front page.
5 years

Biddygal:
The way the story section works now you can sort by 'most recent'. Is there anyway that can just be for when somthing is actually added?

Sounds like a great idea. I've made a note of this and will build it into the work program.
5 years

Bigfatbellyfan:
At first i enjoyed the new story section but now I'm thoroughly frustrated with it. Any time I do a search with a female main character it gives me a list of the same stories regardless of changing the subject matter, most views, most likes, ect. Yes it jumbles them up but I still end up with the same 15-20 titles.

We have thousands of stories so there's probably many great stories buried deep within the site that no longer rise to the surface.

Maybe being able to sort by newest or oldest may help?
5 years

I still maintain that there should be a search function where you can opt out of seeing premium stories, see them mixed in or even a listing of all the premium stories are. For those that are considering paying they should be able to see a full listing of all the stories/authors they will have access too. Because right now it seems like there are like three authors only, but I’d love to know if that statistic was wrong. It would be a much better selling point for y’all on FF if you could show all the stories/authors people would have access too with an easier search function AND give those premium authors a potential boost.
4 years

Quoting post for this topic to move it over from locked topic since I can't move actual posts and it's relevant feedback about an ongoing topic:

LoopsnBloops:
Honestly the story section needs a redesign. I dunno why they took down the old format. Top current stories go up at the top and new ones just below was nice. This new shit is really horrible where only the most liked stuff goes to the top. No one can see stories that are updated or put out without specifically demanding it. Not to mention all the text errors here too. I tried talking to a mod about getting the bug fixed with the character length. It tells you that you have 10k characters and then deletes them back to 9.5k or so which is dumb as hell. Can't even tell where the actual character limit is. Or for that matter what special characters are broken. Because commas and certain other normal characters sometimes just break.
4 years
123   loading