General

Gaining and it's limitations

Hey guys!

Next week I'm moving in with my feeder boyfriend who has really ambitious gaining goals for me. I'm very excited to make these physical changes that are coming my way. physically manifesting both our biggest/wildest/darkest fantasies is honestly a dream come true. But, there's my old life I'm going to need to shed.

We plan on packing a minimum of 15LB on me a month, right now I'm 202LB at 6'1, decent amount of muscle (but bit of chub too smiley. I'm currently the general manager of a tourist restaurant that will have it's peak season is from June - September. I committed to staying until the end of the season before I start editing video fulltime from home.

WITH ALL THAT BEING SAID, at the rate of 15LB a month starting this week, when will my weight start to impact my job at a busy restaurant? By June 2019 we're hoping I'll weigh a minimum of 292 and by the end of the season 337. I love this job, but I love gaining more. Honestly I could see it being really hot/embarrassing to slowly lose the physical ability to do my job as a general manager/lead bartender of this restaurant I've worked at for four years. 😏
5 years

Gaining and it's limitations

bills225:
If you stay active you can probably keep doing the job, even at a higher weight. I have noticed in the mid 200's that as long as I keep my activity up, I'm fine. Depending on your body, you will probably experience some joint pain. My ankles act up all the time but I have been lucky to not have any back issues.

What I have noticed is that a few lazy days catch up quickly. If I'm sedentary for a few days, I find myself getting out of breath faster. As long as you have good footwear you should be fine.

Word! Thanks man 🤙🏻
5 years