Gaining

How is your fat spread?

My belly, it is beginning to overlap and hang nicely and jiggles when i walk. Wrap around love handles visible from the front and wrap around to the back. My hips, ass and thighs. Also have multiple chins and a chubby face. Arms getting bigger and soft as well. Finally sprouting some natural fatty boobs as well.
5 years

How is your fat spread?

For a long time my fat mainly went to my thighs and hips with some on my butt (no round butt shelf, alas) and a comparatively modest belly. Since I hit 300, though, I've finally grown the flabby hanging belly I always wanted! I also grew a good sized double chin, chubby cheeks, big soft upper arms, and even a bit of pudge on my hands and feet.

My thighs and hips continue to grow along with the rest of me and are still my fattest areas.
5 years

How is your fat spread?

BigbellyJ:
Mine is spread out pretty evenly. My belly gets most of it but I also have fat arms and thighs, love handles, and a thick double chin. Oh and also the moobs.

That describes me too!
5 years

How is your fat spread?

My belly is the most pronounced from gaining, but I have gained on my bottom/booty and a bit on my moobs. 46.5 inches on my waist, 44 inches on my bottom/butt, about 25 on my thighs. I love more weight/fat on my bottom/butt, I do enjoy having a nice pot belly though.
5 years

How is your fat spread?

Just started but my thighs and stomach is thicker
5 years

How is your fat spread?

For me it was pretty even, but after I did a couple stints with heavy cream my thighs and lower gut blossomed. My moobs are not far behind but so far stars are my thighs and butt. As time goes on my belly is filling out, but only have stretch marks on my upper thighs and butt.
5 years

How is your fat spread?

Used to be evenly all over but now mostly in the belly
5 years

How is your fat spread?

I’ve always kind of had a big butt and it is definitely getting a lot of the extra calories. My belly has been the surprise though. It has definitely started to join the party. Otherwise everything seems to be expanding in proportion
5 years

How is your fat spread?

sweetfattie:
For a long time my fat mainly went to my thighs and hips with some on my butt (no round butt shelf, alas) and a comparatively modest belly. Since I hit 300, though, I've finally grown the flabby hanging belly I always wanted! I also grew a good sized double chin, chubby cheeks, big soft upper arms, and even a bit of pudge on my hands and feet.

My thighs and hips continue to grow along with the rest of me and are still my fattest areas.

FangBang:
Do you notice a big difference (pardon the pun) in how your belly hangs, feels & moves with the rest of your body after you hit 300lbs?

Definitely! Prior to that point I had belly rolls, but they weren't big enough to hang down or take up much space on my lap. Once I got close to 300 the pounds started to pack onto my belly. It began to droop down, stick out farther, jiggle more as I walked, sit on my lap. Now that I'm coming up on 360, I can't see my feet without bending over. My hanging belly is starting to sway side to side as well as jiggle when I walk... well, waddle. It takes up a lot of space on my lap; many restaurant booths are a tight squeeze now with the table edge digging into my pillowy rolls. And getting my shoes on is a lot harder than it used to be!
5 years

How is your fat spread?

All of my soft fat is on my chest and belly. My butt has grown as well but it is still muscular and firm. I have very large soft breasts or moobs and a big 60" hanging belly. I really wish I could gain more in my butt and legs as it would be more in proportion and a bigger softer butt would be so much nicer to sit on.
5 years
12   loading