Feedback and suggestions

Ff links show up when ff user name googled

I discovered if I Google my FF user name, 3 links to posts I made on FF show up. Since I don't want my friends and family to know my private life, I am very alarmed. This certainly will inhibit my posting any further comments.

Why did this happen - and only on those 3?

I am unable to attach an image to this message due to errors on your end. So please Google 'Flavor42000' and remove my comments.

I suggest other FF members might want to Google their FF user names?
5 years

Uh....

Nope.
5 years

flavor42000:
I am unable to attach an image to this message due to errors on your end.

If you post the URL of the page you’re having trouble with and describe the error, I’ll look into this for you.

So please Google 'Flavor42000' and remove my comments.

You need to contact Google and ask them to remove the links. Fantasy Feeder has no jurisdiction over their website.
5 years

As others have suggested, use a unique name. For example, my name is not John. I use it for privacy.
4 years

flavor42000:
I am unable to attach an image to this message due to errors on your end.

If you post the URL of the page you’re having trouble with and describe the error, I’ll look into this for you.

So please Google 'Flavor42000' and remove my comments.

hiccupx:
You need to contact Google and ask them to remove the links. Fantasy Feeder has no jurisdiction over their website.

There should be some type of Privacy Setting. I also don't like that entire FF profile pops up on Google. Not cool.
4 years

Best way to remain private on any forum :
Do not post images of your face, and use a completely fictional name.
4 years

fatsmagic:

cdn-ffa:
That only works if you're here strictly for fantasy, though. If you're looking to connect/meet with people, then having no face pics is a big red flag that you're hiding something.

It's of course not always the case that you're hiding something. But it's sadly often enough.

Some of us don't post face pics 'cause of work related issues and this exact problem of public internet spaces *coughs*

An alternative solution is to offer to privately send a face picture in a private message on a platform like telegram that you trust is secure with your and conversation counterpoint's information?
4 years

fatsmagic:

cdn-ffa:
That only works if you're here strictly for fantasy, though. If you're looking to connect/meet with people, then having no face pics is a big red flag that you're hiding something.

It's of course not always the case that you're hiding something. But it's sadly often enough.

It is the case that you're hiding something otherwise you would not be hiding something (your face). What you mean is that you're not hiding from the FF members but from people outside who might be acquainted with you. Back in the day before your parents had the Internet then the Internet itself was like a private club since only smart people could figure out how to get on it.

Those days are over and anyone buying a phone is thrust on line.
4 years

plumpingup:
Some of us don't post face pics 'cause of work related issues and this exact problem of public internet spaces *coughs*

An alternative solution is to offer to privately send a face picture in a private message on a platform like telegram that you trust is secure with your and conversation counterpoint's information?

cdn-ffa:
Except you don't have work related issues. You literally can't be fired for a fetish, so long as it doesn't impact job performance.

Unless you're a top public office holder, that's a tired old excuse used by people to hide their fetish from their real lives - and often real partners who they're cheating on.

This right here. The whole "I dont want people I know to find me", literally out of all 3 jobs that I've had and all of my outside the bbw syndicate friends, NOBODY would know about this site. Thats me, someone whos been on this site for 13 years. Anyone else thats been here a lot less time with a lot less connections have even less chance to be found
4 years

ShakesSphere:
My girlfriend and I both separately had issues with our sons. They each found us online and were not happy about the weight gain stuff. We still are not sure how they did it and each son used a different trick. My son may have used image metadata. I now scrub all metadata and don't show faces.

Did they simply look at your search engine or did they find it on their own?
4 years
12   loading