Lifestyle tips

What to eat if you life with parents.

Hi, i live with my parents and i want to gain weight. What can i eat in "secret" for gain some weight? I have also another question, i want to have a very fat and big butt and big moobs. What to eat?
5 years

becomingoverweight:
Sounds like you want to gain subcutaneous fat. For that I suggest using dairy(not ice cream due to high sugar content) products to gain. Just drinking heavy cream on it's own is pretty suspicious so you probably shouldn't do that. There are a lot of creamy soups(like this one) which use heavy cream so you could make and overeat those to gain. You could also eat some cheesy dishes too(like this). If the vast majority of the calories in the food come from dairy products it should be good for gaining subcutaneous fat. American cheese should not be considered cheese both in this case or in general, though you're Italian so you should already know that. Do they even have that garbage in Italy?

No, but there is a problem. In italy don't sell Heavy Cream so i was also asking for somenthing like "what to eat more".
5 years

NobodyJustForFun:
No, but there is a problem. In italy don't sell Heavy Cream so i was also asking for somenthing like "what to eat more".

becomingoverweight:
It's called panna da montare where you are.

Really? Wow
5 years

NobodyJustForFun:

becomingoverweight:
It's called panna da montare where you are.

In italy they sell also the panna montata. It has got the same calories of the heavy cream and it's more tasty
5 years

[quote]NobodyJustForFun:

becomingoverweight:
It's called panna da montare where you are.[/quote

Can u tell me also how much ml i must eat?
5 years

Everyone here is supposed to be 18 years old or older. If you are, your parents should not be telling you what you can or cannot eat.
5 years