Gaining

Weight gain around xmas

What are you're experiences with food and weight gain around Xmas time? I'm usually putting on a few pounds. When I'm visiting my Mum at home we have tons of sweets and cookies lying around as she likes to bake a lot. But to be honest I take every excuse to stuff and around this time of the year there are many opportunities like christmas parties, visiting relatives... I notice that even "normal" people are eating very high caloric and fattening foods.
5 years

Weight gain around xmas

I love just letting myself go between Thanksgiving and New Years and overindulging in all the treats, cookies, cakes, and egg nog there is to offer. I usually gain around 10 lbs. which I enjoy. The treats at the office, at friends and relatives houses, and at parties are all so wonderful, I just love to totally let go and enjoy gluttony at its best.
5 years

Weight gain around xmas

I keep gaining very steadily, but Christmas is the time when I consistently end up bloated and gain more. It's exciting to think how no matter how fat you think you've got, it's going to be significantly more by the time the holidays are over.

I wish we did something like the mentioned Egg nog, sounds wonderful to just keep a belly not ever shrinking down to normal.
5 years

Weight gain around xmas

I look forward to seeing new pics of your sexy belly as it progresses through the winter, my friend

ceReallyFat:
I keep gaining very steadily, but Christmas is the time when I consistently end up bloated and gain more. It's exciting to think how no matter how fat you think you've got, it's going to be significantly more by the time the holidays are over.

I wish we did something like the mentioned Egg nog, sounds wonderful to just keep a belly not ever shrinking down to normal.
5 years

Weight gain around xmas

I'm also really into the idea of gaining weight this holiday season. I'm normally pretty careful not to, but there's nothing stopping me this time, and I'd love to see how tight I can get my suit by New Year's. smiley
5 years

Weight gain around xmas

This is great!! I'm up 13lbs since Thanksgiving.

I think egg nog has more calories then cream.
5 years

Weight gain around xmas

I'm loving this time of year. So much on sale cheap. Half price cakes, massive tubs of cream. All the cheese.....
Cheap and delicious extra 4000 calories today. I've sent off for a new weighing scale as this one is too near it's limit to measure accurately....
Chocolate logs with really thick frosting - can't get them any other time. Expecting to eat a whole one with half a tub of cream most days. I certainly intend to be way over 300lb by new year 😀
5 years