Extreme obesity

The shortest possible full life

You're going to die young, from fat. You're going to gain as much as you can as fast as you can without stopping until your body gives up and your heart explodes. How long is enough, Knowing this is your end? 20 years? 15? 10? Just a few with the right sick and rich fucker to help you along?
5 years

Yes! Yes, yes, yes!
5 years

I’ve always pondered about some fantastically wealthy person who’s had the best doctors money can buy working on keeping them alive even as they grow hugely obese. It’s a very nice thought to me.
5 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
You're going to die young, from fat. You're going to gain as much as you can as fast as you can without stopping until your body gives up and your heart explodes. How long is enough, Knowing this is your end? 20 years? 15? 10? Just a few with the right sick and rich fucker to help you along?

For me…. Right now…. Gaining is more of a fantasy than a reality and I think about similar things as your question.

I don’t know if I could put a time limit on it. I have a low tolerance for pain or even being uncomfortable…. A wimp I know… I want control of the AC and heat and volume of the tv. I’ve been curious about how it feels to gain weight and periodically drink so much gatoraide or poweraid that it hurts to move. The first time was miserable and I swore I would never do it again…. And I don’t know why I did try it again. I’m up to a little over three liters. I like the feeling of being full. It hurt but its and exiting hurt. When I fill up I cant take a full breath or lay on my stomach and I have to move slowly… and pee…a LOT.

To answer your question I would want to gain, in my fantasy, until it was unbearable and then back off. I don’t know how long that would take or how much it would take to gain. I have trouble gaining and it might take a long time so maybe 15 years. But…. Getting older scares me anyway.
5 years