Fat experiences

Once i went fat it seems i can’t go back

Awhile back there was a thread title "Warning, fat may be permanent!" or something like that. It alludes to the great difficulty in losing weight that's gained, even when you really want to and are dedicated to it.

Of course, I think many secretly don't want to, even those not into feederism. That only diminishes willpower.

It can be very hard to reverse course. It sounds like you have some thinking to do, because you might have conflicting feelings.
5 years

Ace of spadez:
This is literally the reason I have deleted my account and come back so many times. Not to mention when u are far the loneliness caused by it is immense. I�m 25 and still have really no idea as to what I truly want to do. But I�m eating ribs , shrimp and potato chips right now and I�m wedged in a too small chair. Later I might think I�m fat so no one wants me. This is honestly the most polarizing thing I�ve ever come across in my whole life. At the end of the day I suppose I want to be happy and loved . To me that is the most difficult part of life.

I had similar thoughts about love even before I got fat. I was always the nerd no girls wanted.
5 years

Folks, this wavering is extremely common, especially in the beginning of gaining. I’ve gone through it myself several times, even to the point of joining WW again.

Then I start gaining again, like what I see and feel, get disgusted and diet, get fat again, rinse repeat. It could be several times over several years it happens. Only after almost 3 1/2 years of the roller-coaster am I happy to be fat and plan to stay this way.

I may just gain a little more and maintain maybe I’ll keep going. I call myself “Fatboy” all the time, even with coworkers. I make references to my belly, my weight and being fat because I like it now.

It’s whatever you feel comfortable with.
5 years

If you're not sure about it, the best advice I saw was on here some years ago... masturbate and if you STILL want it after you orgasm/cum, then you do want it.
Going back can be virtually impossible and there might have been major effects on your health, so think carefully and thoroughly before you start gaining.
5 years

glutton:
If you're not sure about it, the best advice I saw was on here some years ago... masturbate and if you STILL want it after you orgasm/cum, then you do want it.

That’s my test too. It’s called cummer’s remorse. In the beginning of gaining after I shot I’d say this isn’t for me, I’m not like this, etc. Now after I finish I’m still happy being fat and getting fatter.
5 years

If you have gained a segnificant amount, and have lost fat (smaller fat cells). Your skin will have been stretched out, leaving you with flabby skin, that will may require surgery to correct.
5 years