Story authors

Dark stories

I'm sorta looking for darker stories. If anyone knows what to search for that please let me know
5 years

Dark stories

how dark, and what flavors?
5 years

Dark stories

There used to be this one on here called "forced to his limits" that was super hot. And the first chapter of "your successor" gives an idea of how dark i can go with my stories
5 years

Dark stories

Sorry, I mean genres and themes. BDSM and humiliation, forcefeeding, rape, cannablism, animalistic, demonic, death, etc.; and male vs female weight gain
5 years

Dark stories

Oooh. Uh.. humiliation, force feeding, rape, death is fine by the end. And I could not care of its male or female. Just to give an idea of how dark I'm willing to go
5 years

Dark stories

You write some amazing stories
5 years

Dark stories

lots then

betrayed by her own body, stockholm syndrome, wicked stepfather, evil stepmother, a dark take, dark temptations, diet to gain, dollhouse - engagements can be fattening, the heiress, under my thumb, any of my stuff (mostly on DA), anything by piritaargenta (also on DA), and lots and lots of others
5 years

Dark stories

Okay, cool. Thanks nok. And thanks hellofang
5 years

Dark stories

Feel free to explore mine, mostly bhm/ffa but I have a couple bbw...more erotic and sensual rather than dark, but I did push the envelope of good taste in more than one.
5 years