General

Reference to admin comment

Fantasy Feeder has been around since 2003, and we've always been a website for fat chat, size acceptance and feederism. That's not something that's going to change.

We have a set of website rules (fantasyfeeder.com/about/rules) and if you stick to them you shouldn't get booted. We don't actually want to boot anyone and people that do get booted are nearly always given a second (and sometimes third) chance. The exception tends to be trolls who have no interest in the website and just come here to disrupt things. We certainly don't follow the 'Twitter mob' mentality of accusation equals guilt, and we look for evidence in all cases. Overall we try to be as tolerant and accepting as we can, and encourage this amongst our membership.

One of our rules is that basic accounts are for non-commercial use only. We have official channels for members who want to make some money here such as the Earnings Accounts (fantasyfeeder.com/about/commission) and banner advertising (fantasyfeeder.com/about/advertising). These help the website cover the cost of maintenance and improvements. We do allow liks to paysites in member's profiles, so long as it's in the spirit of 'this is who I am and what I do', rather than blatent advertising. This is one reason why there tend to be less gold diggers here than on other sites. That constant pestering for money by some members is just annoyiong and interrupts the genuine conversations that go on.

One idea I've been considering is some kind of member verification system. Part of this might flag up if you are a web model or trying to make money online. That's not to imply that this is in any way a bad thing, it would just be to let members know that this is the case. How does this sound as an idea?
5 years

Sounds like a great idea.

Then maybe in general postings, references to getting paid or sending money could be limited to "see my account here" or something

Just something to separate the "pay me to eat" , "pay be for pics", "want to buy pics", and "want to pay you to get fatter" from the general conversations.

Nothing wrong with those conversations, they are just different.
5 years

I would not want to say unfriendly so much as inappropriate in a particular place.

It is kinda like advertising .... we love advertising when are looking for something, resent it when we are not.

My thoughts were is it helps the shoppers to find the sellers, while not ..... hmmm, cluttering up the conversation places for the non-shoppers.

The exception to this of course is those who buy actual banner ads from FF, and we all see those and I for one appreciate them as helping cover the overhead for the site.
5 years

I would love it if there was a separate area for people looking for real life connections as opposed to just online feeding
5 years

I guess I was hoping for perhaps a separate shout board ... maybe commercial shout?

Putting all the requests to "buy me food", "buy my pics", "looking to pay for your stuffing so you can send me pics" and more, on the commercial shout where posting the same thing 20 times a day is no big deal because that is what everyone there is looking for.

That ould kind of separate the totally social board, from the send money or food board without running anyone off or booting them.
5 years

I think money exchanging hands vs. no money exchanging hands is enough as it addresses the issue folks have complained about.

So far as what to call it .... I don't know commercial shouts describes it ... but seems kinda cold. I am sure hiccup can come up with something if he chooses to go this route.

So far as breaking up shout further into separate ones for fetishes, I am sure hiccup would love for the site to grow enough to make that worthwhile.
5 years

I personally, do not have a problem with you providing a wish list of stuff for people to buy you. Whatever floats you and the person who wants to buy it's boat.

That said, I also see no difference between you asking for $20 to buy pizza, and asking for someone to have a $20 pizza delivered to you. Either way you are asking for $20.
5 years

StarSmoke:
money exchanging hands vs. no money exchanging hands.

Many feedees, myself included, are perfectly happy receiving food directly instead of receiving funds to buy food. That's what stuff like wishlists are for. 😋

This is how we currently police the non-commercial use rule. We understand that some feeders like to buy their feedees food etc, so as long as no actual money exchanges hands and there's no excessive begging or pestering, we're cool with that.
5 years